Kadi2

Announcer 3vs3, 5vs5, RBG. Vote Poll.

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have 3vs3, 5vs5 announcers?

• 1.Yes, but i have my own vision about it.
    • 2.Yes, It should be announced every 5 minutes when any team joins the queue
    • 3.Yes, It should be announced every 10+ minutes when any team joins the queue
    • 4.Yes, It should be just a simple promotion regardless of actuall queue status.
    • 5.Yes, It should be announced on the website.
    • 6.Yes, It should be announced only on custom announcer channel.
    • 7.No, This is a bad idea.
    • 8.Add .queuestatus command
  2. 2. Freedom for Koko?

• Yes. Koko did nothing wrong.
    • Yes. Freedom or riot.

Kadi2    12

i think using both 2 and 6 option would be best but only with server announcment about such channel ( no flooding for ppl not interested )

If you think about it deeply, without any queue announcer players have to spam all the channels in both factions to announce it manually.

Kadi2    12

Nah u did not understand me. I mean theres custom joint faction Channel like 3v3 where system announces ppl are in que. U cant write in this chat. U need to manualy join such chat to see announces. But beside this every 30 mins theres server announce to every1 that such Channel exists

Oh ok. #SNEAKYBUMP

Nohir    1

--- Soo, any news about this? (even if this is gonna drift form Blizzlike ? )

Kadi2    12

--- Soo, any news about this? (even if this is gonna drift form Blizzlike ? )

This is not blizzlike feature, for most players it doesn't invade the blizzlike rules that much. A single member of atlantiss staff won't even inform us about their statement since decisions like this should be consulted. I just made the poll, since player's opinion might help them in making the decision. But seeing the low amount of voters. I don't think they will take that poll into consideration.

Lickety    17

On my last server it was implemented and it worked great. But here since 2s are constant I think only for 3s it would make sense. Since it makes dodging alot easier.

champawat    3
personally I think that 3s solo que would be the best for that under-populated server. I was playing at server where that feature was enabled and it was my main entertainment. It could encourage people to play normal 3s.
  • Like 2

Slly    23

I like the ideas. But surely we could set up some " 3's days " among ourselves? 

To start we could aim for a day in the mid of the week, and one in the weekend. I don't know what the main raiding days are but if we could avoid those that be great.

And not just for the arena heroes, but for everyone. Would be great to see 8-10 different teams queuing. Cause Ive been speaking to a lot of people, and it looks like a lot of people are game, there is just no one to organize stuff. We need Kaspi for 3's.

And if the announcer doesnt go live, could we maybe drop everyone in a skype group, and call out if anyone's is playing. 

Just ideas to get the 3s bracket more alive. 

Sadly they will never implement 3s soloq, or even dampening to 2s.

Would be nice :( ! I love solo q it would increase the 3vs3 activity of the whole server.

On arena tournament was even with 100 players on cata a higher 3s activity like here on atlantis :) and on a server with 2k players Online would be just awsome and a pvp paridise.

I played a lot of soloque on arena tournament to improve my skills and a lose doesnt feel bad because no one taked soloque serious .The Server stuff should really think about it. I´m sure  a lot of Player would join this server because of Soloque.

The 3s Announcer is a good step forward. If the stuff have any questions about soloque,  I´m open to answer them.

Matiwo12    0

Well, thats true. Solo q would make atlantiss a pvp paradise. It also could be used on the upcoming TBC server. And honestly, it doesnt interfere with blizzlike policy that much. It just makes the game a lot better. Apart from that, the topic is about announcer :P

Champk    70

XDD 

Do you have enough IQ to once explain your point of view on why its a bad idea and how it hurts your gameplay? All you do is reply with xdd like a true 4th grader.

Debtheøne    83

i explained it long time ago when u posted it for 1st time and every top player who were playing back then was saying ur idea is retarded so ye stay low :^)

Nikz    10

I think this should surely happen/ essential af  for 3s but the staff here don't give a rats ass about anything PvP related so suck it up.

Hadralt    19
I know this topic is old, but this would make it too easy to dodge teams or queue against teams that you know are easy. I have seen this happen on other servers.