Sign in to follow this  
contacted

[Answered] instant 85 pvp only realm + cross realm bg/arena

It would be great to have a instant 85 pvp only realm(and cross realm bg/arena with the normal realm).

I guarantee you this realm will be a success considering there are zero good instant 85 pvp servers around.

• Like 1

No im not kidding.Lets face it,this server is pretty much a pve server.Even with 500 people online theres no bg or arenas going on alot of the time.A dedicated pvp server would be great for all pvpers on the realm.

No thanks. You will be dividing the server even more. Also, correct me if I'm wrong (developers) but I don't think cross realm ques are possible. I'd also like the development team working on a single realm, not multiple. They're doing a great job on Dragonwrath, why stop now?

Of course all the pve'ers come out to bash my suggestion.I should of saw that coming.It would be nice to have the best cata server on a pvp only realm but oh well.I dont see how this would hurt the population,not many people would leave their geared 85 behind to start a brand new character from scratch.If anything it would help the server because it would give people a chance to try the server out before spending a month lvling to 85.I dont see any reason not to have a pvp only server,it would bring in a whole new crowd of people to the server.The awesome core is there,might as well get the most out of it.

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the author has been able to solve the problem. Because of this, the support topic has been closed and moved.
If you have other questions, please open a new topic.