Fluffie

Diablo Style UI (Roth UI)

Hello Atlantiss!

I decided to re-do this post to show the addon a little better, so i decided to do some pictures form my druid showing Energy, Rage and Mana layout.

Z44jHcG.pngsnn7cHW.pngU5re3wO.png

So that is how i have made the UI look, prior to the changes i made it looks like the video that is posted below.

I didn't like the original layout much and how i have it now i find it perfect in all situations. 

As there is no in game config panel and this has to be edited manually via the LUA files i have created my own Zip folder with the layout already configured to look how mine is in the screenshots, this layout is not specific to druids and will work with all classes. If you dont want the hassle of getting the layout to look as mine does you can drop me a message on here, post on the forum or contact me in game (Alliance only for in game contact) and i will email you the pack with the instructions on how to install the UI.

I have also included Skada DPS meter in my pack and the instructions include tips on how to do various things. 

Here is the original link for people who want to download the default UI http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/wnOnH0WI/file.html

*Note i did not create and do not own this UI, i only offer this service for the people of Atlantiss to make it easier for people here to use Roth UI*

In game names (Alliance): Fluffie, Leafie and Kiwu.

Thanks for reading and enjoy!!

• Like 2

yeah

Yeah i found this vid on youtube thats how it looks before the tweaks. thanks for adding this dude.

Damn, if this would work, I would leave tukui. ^^

What's wrong mate? Mine works fine and it can all be tweaked and personalised.

Nvm. I was too dumb. :D Its working. Now to config it... ^^

But how can I add more action bars?

I got it. :D

Nvm. I was too dumb. :D Its working. Now to config it... ^^But how can I add more action bars?
I got it. :D

Haha good job, if you get stuck let me know.

I want it to show the buffs on the pet like it does for the focus (which is the same frame) but even though i copied the same text from focus to pet in the config.lua in oufDiablo it does not show.

I kinda need it to track the Shadow Infusion stacks

Apologies haven't checked this in a while, did you manage to fix that, if not please explain a little more on the issue.

https://youtu.be/m67kZQ1dcpU i am using mistras diablo orbs (orbs only), needtoknow, quartz, bartender, vuhdo, sexymaps, moveanything, powerauras, dbm, skada.

https://youtu.be/m67kZQ1dcpU i am using mistras diablo orbs (orbs only), needtoknow, quartz, bartender, vuhdo, sexymaps, moveanything, powerauras, dbm, skada.

I can only find the version for the 6.1.0 world of warcraft patch. Can I stll use it?

I can only find the version for the 6.1.0 world of warcraft patch. Can I stll use it?

if u mean for mistras diablo orbs, the first for MOP, 5.0.4 version, on wow.curse works for cataclysm

if u mean for mistras diablo orbs, the first for MOP, 5.0.4 version, on wow.curse works for cataclysm

Ye thats what I'm talking about. Thanks!

What exactly you after, if you just want the orbs there's instructions on how to do that from my original link up top.

What exactly you after, if you just want the orbs there's instructions on how to do that from my original link up top.

Ok I got it working but my healthorb is lightblue, how do I change the colors? And there are some effects the others used(galaxy etc), how to add them to the orbs?

Ok I got it working but my healthorb is lightblue, how do I change the colors? And there are some effects the others used(galaxy etc), how to add them to the orbs?

press the addons button around the map and press either "health" or "mana" then u can change things there