kitakicinski91

Prot warrior PvP?

Hello i play last few months on official blizzard server wod pvp it is this class . So i have question a Prot pvp is playable here? I never play on cata content 4.3.4 so I very intresting your opinion?? .Thx for help worriors

yo, ofc you can play as prot warrior pvp. Never tried it in cata, because im new here. but on woltk expension it do works good. Try prot, its owerpower in arenas with good partner

Try prot, its owerpower in arenas with good partner

No, it's not.

Apart from being mobile FC, being annoying for casters/healers and guard playstyle with intervene talent you are crap.

No, it's not.

Apart from being mobile FC, being annoying for casters/healers and guard playstyle with intervene talent you are crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1z4GQ4BmtM 

look here, ofc that prot can be good to play with, in arenas and bg.  Prot have so much more dmg then warrior arms or furry, but arms is better vs range class. melee class verus prot warrior have litle chans to win, if warrior can play. 

look here, ofc that prot can be good to play with, in arenas and bg.  Prot have so much more dmg then warrior arms or furry, but arms is better vs range class. melee class verus prot warrior have litle chans to win, if warrior can play. 

Right in the beginning of the video he points out a change in the patchnotes (Vengeance is no longer triggered from players) and says: "Enjoy it while you can". Since Atlantiss is in 4.3.4 patch, Protection Warriors don't much damage.

Right in the beginning of the video he points out a change in the patchnotes (Vengeance is no longer triggered from players) and says: "Enjoy it while you can". Since Atlantiss is in 4.3.4 patch, Protection Warriors don't much damage.

Yep, without vengeance your dmg is crap, it was funny when it lasted:

qSDL99P.jpg

but is no more, reroll arms.

• Like 1

Its very good for 3s, pretty crappy for 2s though. It is highly viable but arms warrior is a lot more useable and wanted as an arena partner.

Combos like prot + hunt for 2v2 or prot,hunt,sham for 3v3 jump to mind.

only uses I can think of, is being part of a large zerg group in TB, for some CC (Shockwave,Charge,Conc Strike) and intimidating shout, aside from that you'd want a healer on you coz Spell reflect, Last stand/rallying cry/Shield wall are only gunna last so long.

and really you are only a distraction, smart players won't focus you, and will instead take out Healers and low dps first, and then there's AV I think a prot Warr can be useful there for trying an early boss kill with many Horde towers still up, aside from those two uses I can't think of many others, theres better FC's with Shamans in Ghost Wolf form, and druids in travel form, I don't even like BDK's as FC's :P

Absolutely no. In wotlk was prot war fun in pvp. Now only agony at 85. Except of pvp leveling in bg´s.