Sign in to follow this  
skepas

[Answered] Druid flight form

I cant switch to Flight Form. It says that I cant use it here while I am outside. Even in Stormwind. I have every riding skill.

I cant use that either. Sorry I didnt mention before.

*EDIT*

I just noticed, this skill, doesnt appear on my spellbook and the bar with my druid forms.

You need money to buy this skill. Same as on 3.3.5. Flight form was available after purchasing flying skill. :)

You need money to buy this skill. Same as on 3.3.5. Flight form was available after purchasing flying skill. :)

Sorry If I was misunderstood. I was able to use my flight form but now I cant because " You cant use that here". So the only solution is to get 4k gold to buy the master riding skill? The one that gives 310% speed?

While I have swift flying form w/o skill and right now i cant use normal flight form, because it disappeared from spellbook.

Do you have  license to fly in azeroth & northrend?

Yes I do have every license and riding skill except the last one(310%).

While I have swift flying form w/o skill and right now i cant use normal flight form, because it disappeared from spellbook.

Same happened to me. I have the normal flight form only, which I cant use.

FLIGHT FORM

• Only Scales and works with 150% flying.
  • Learned from trainer at level 60.

SWIFT FLIGHT FORM

• Scales from 280% flying to 310% Flying.
  • Can not be used if you only have 150% flying.
  • Learned from trainer at level 70.

Flying Skills

• Expert
    • Requires level 60 
    • 150% flying.
  • Artisan
    • Requires level 70
    • 280% flying.
  • Master
    • Requires level 80
    • 310% flying.
  • Flight Master's Licenses
    • Does not effect you being able to fly it only effect flying in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Deepholm.
  • Cold Weather Flying 
    • Only effects if you can fly in North Rend.

With the fix to druid flight form if you have visited a trainer after reaching level 70 and just spam learned all your skills you have probably learned swift flight form. Meaning you normal flight form has been over written by swift flight form. This means flight form is no longer a spell in you spell book and can not be found.

If you have the Artisan flying (280%) skill and can not use Swift flight form you have found a bug and should be reported to the bug tracker, however there is a new report up. https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/5937

The only fix for any one with this issue is to buy a gryphon.

FLIGHT FORM

• Only Scales and works with 150% flying.
  • Learned from trainer at level 60.

SWIFT FLIGHT FORM

• Scales from 280% flying to 310% Flying.
  • Can not be used if you only have 150% flying.
  • Learned from trainer at level 70.

Flying Skills

• Expert
    • Requires level 60 
    • 150% flying.
  • Artisan
    • Requires level 70
    • 280% flying.
  • Master
    • Requires level 80
    • 310% flying.
  • Flight Master's Licenses
    • Does not effect you being able to fly it only effect flying in Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, and Deepholm.
  • Cold Weather Flying 
    • Only effects if you can fly in North Rend.

With the fix to druid flight form if you have visited a trainer after reaching level 70 and just spam learned all your skills you have probably learned swift flight form. Meaning you normal flight form has been over written by swift flight form. This means flight form is no longer a spell in you spell book and can not be found.

If you have the Artisan flying (280%) skill and can not use Swift flight form you have found a bug and should be reported to the bug tracker, however there is a new report up. https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/5937

The only fix for any one with this issue is to buy a gryphon.

Ok. Thank you Therealmccoy. I guess we have to wait for a fix(?). 
I believe this topic can be closed. 

<p>The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the author has been able to solve the problem. Because of this, the support topic has been closed and moved.<br />If you have other questions, please open a new topic.</p>