Zollo

Firelands10 man pug raid (Eternal Ember farm)

There will be pug tonight at 8PM, firstly we gonna see who is going to join from guild with his alts and after that rest of free spots will be for pugs :)

As the quest chain is fixed I will continue with my pugs, Im just notifing people and this week Im going to make one FL just dont know which day stay tuned. 
Everything will be same just this time Cinders are reserved for me :)

/cheers

Hello guys after almost a year I'm planning on recreating FL pugs to finish my legendary quest line. Whenever I plan on making raid, as always I'm gonna put notifications on this post day before raid starts. 

Now I have idea like to help other people finish some of their quests while I do mine, like for example for some good and loyal pugger I could reserve Embers/Cinders for him. 

Aaaand I'm back with organizing FL pugs. Today we did nice 6/7HC run, so for next week I will inform you here when the next raid is going to happen. Cheers

After ~3Years the goal is achieved. I have quit here many times and came back. I would like to thank everyone who was attending these raids, there were people who even after my come back were still joining.  I met alot of people through this time and I must say it has been fun(and painful a bit duo to latest net problems :D ).

WoWScrnShot_022118_235849.jpg

Close this topic now. :( 

• Like 1