Apophis

Market Rules & FAQ - Read before selling/buying

This topic contains general market rules and some tips to trade safely. Please read before trading.

There will be new specific rules you must follow, so we can keep the Market section clear and easier to use by all of you.

• Each topic will remain in this section for no longer than 7 days, unless it isn't for a trade list e.g. "Duck's Trade List", which you can update. In 7 days starting from today I will automatically move the topics, which are older than a week, in the Archive section.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or send me a mail.

• Prices of accounts and other goods should be stated in the thread itself - NOT through Private Messages. Furthermore, if the prices are to be negotiated, you NEED to state what currency the prices should be in. Price and currency of both negotiable and non-negotiable goods NEEDS to be stated clearly in the topic. OBS: Topics will be immediately removed if it leads up to negotiations through PM.

REMEMBER: it is not allowed to gain any profit outside of the game - this will result in a permanent ban.

RECORD YOUR TRANSACTION - due to scamming policy changes, we are now banning for frauds.

ALWAYS ASK FOR E-MAIL - because seller who owns account e-mail can anytime reset the password and you're left with nothing, also when you received the e-mail, make sure to change security question, e-mail retrieval options such as phone numbers and disconnect all auxiliary accounts connected to this e-mail so no one else can restore e-mail password.

When buying a character, always ask seller to show it in game first.

Cheers,

Apophis

• Like 3

All topics and posts into Market section which contain "PM me for info", "Whisper me in-game" and etc will be automatically hidden and archived.

New Members won't be allowed to post or reply into this section. / 08.09.2017

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We cleaned Market section. As it was our first mass clean, it came without any consequences. From now, if any post will not fit section rules, author will be warned.