Sign in to follow this  
contacted

[Answered] Guild abusing vote kick in RDF

So i waited nearly a hour to get into a RDF group and after 15 minutes me and the other dps who were not in the same guild as the 3 other people were kicked for no reason at all(other than they wanted loot for themselves).Very irritating.Is this allowed?seems like abuse.

Thanks

Yes it is allowed. Pug is a pug. U can avoid it - collect ppl in guild and do rdf with them.

I see ppl have nothing to complain on...

Greedy? Greedy how? You cannot kick during item rolls or in combat. They probably didnt want to do that specific dungeon, or they didnt like something about you. They are not really doing anything against the rules. It's an shitty thing to do, especially without telling you first, but its not abuse.

Now, we both know what guild we're talking about, and its a mass guild. Most of their players are below the average and i dont see why you are so angry for not being able to run a dungeon with them anyways. I would advice you the same as Varethrius already did- find a good guild, and run your weekly rhc's with you guild mates.

• Like 1

The question(s) in this support topic have been answered and the author has been able to solve the problem. Because of this, the support topic has been closed and moved.
If you have other questions, please open a new topic.