Tytanus

NEW ITEMS IN ATLANTISS SHOP [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

What do you say about option to unlick pvp lv60 replica vendor for votes and donate, for ridiculous price.

I just wish We can buy some hierlooms from VP coz its x1 and Hierlloms from VP will be awesome T^T not full set but some hierlooms will be really helpful :)

• Like 1

Would like to see every tier 0.5 dungeon set recolor made available. However, theres a problem with the fact that said gear has no level requirement, meaning someone could make a level 1 character and have a full set of, say, the soulforge gear or battlegear of heroism and basically be the ultimate twink. Not sure how these can be implemented, but they as of now have unique color schemes that cannot be obtained. Not sure if the tier 0.5 colors will be obtainable in the 4.3 darkmoon faire as the tier 0 ones apparently can, but I just figured I'd mention this.

I would love to see weapons and armor that are no longer obtainable by any means in-game: Relentless Gladiator's weapons, Blessed armor of undead slaying etc...

My suggestion on how to implement them and not to make it custom is: Why not make those items un-redeemable until you character hits lvl 85, so if you want to send to a character HE/SHE has to be max lvl and you can't send to low lvl chars. ( this will happen on shop site and should not be tampering with the item stats itself )

Found out today that the Thunderstrike Falchion was an  item, although a level 60 ilvl 90 green, was implemented during cataclysm, yet never made it to any droplists. Would it be possible for us to get THAT particular gem as a transmog item?

EDIT: Do you want to look as 'cool' as this? I'm sure you do. I know I do! Show your support and get the naxxramas frost resistance gear put into the shop so you can have the ultimate frost deathknight look! There is NO WAY to look -exactly- like this without the icebane set being implemented into the game! You'll always be missing some critical pieces.

• Like 1

u could add the transmos of pvp gear from vanilla (if its the same as retail u need to have obtained a certain rank in vanilla pvp for the transmos to be buyable)

they just need to fix, rated BG for that. you still can obtain those gear if you get the achiv. from rated BG.

My suggestion would be the weapons from SWP, and some wep's from BT, since they do not have a PvP model counterpart.

70156.jpg

This would be the prime example :) Zhar'doom, because felhunter on a stick

- full hairloom sets for all armor types, meaning Cloth hairloom, Leather hairloom, Mail hairloom and Plate hairloom set (weapons included), sure we can get them in game, but its nice if there is option to get them in shop

- all pre-cata transmog gear, you can even rip stats of that gear, set it to iLvL 1 and allow everybody from lvl 1 to lvl 85 to buy any set of transmog gear from previous expansions they like, make it white lvl 1 gear that has looks of T1, T2, T3, etc, up to T10... while special wpns like Shadowmourne and such require the most points to obtain

- exp vials, something like, drinking this vial makes you earn 100% more VP and JP during dungeons and raids for the next 2 hours (so i farm dungeons and earn a lot of JP in 2hours i can spend on offspec gear), or drinking this vial makes you earn 200% more exp for 2 hours from all sources, which allows people to skip content if they dont like specific leveling zones in their lvl range

- teleport stone, a item which allows you to teleport to any major city from anywhere with 15min CD, i use it and presto... im in UC from Orgrimmar, or Dalaran, or Shattrath without having to use the Zeppelin or any form of portal to blastedlands then fly to Shattrath

... most my ideas involve making custom items, so dont know if thats what you guys had in mind, or only what already exists in DB, and most of my ideas are speed up mechanics, fast travel and grind reduction options for those that are willing to pay

I hope you're joking. that would ruin the server, are you drunk? teleport stone? that is op and a dumb idea for countless reasons. Exp vials? that is also a ridiculous idea, dont come and pollute the only good blizzlike cata server with ridiculous exp boosts. Heirlooms? seriously? do you know how easy those are to get in game? all pre-cata transmog? that literally takes away like 50% of the fun from being max level. also, if you saw a guy with a cool transmog, your brain wouldnt think: 'wow, cool transmog!' it would think: 'hey look who spent money on gear'. seriously. dont even suggest stuff like that here, it puts ideas in people's heads

Found out today that the Thunderstrike Falchion was an  item, although a level 60 ilvl 90 green, was implemented during cataclysm, yet never made it to any droplists. Would it be possible for us to get THAT particular gem as a transmog item?

EDIT: Do you want to look as 'cool' as this? I'm sure you do. I know I do! Show your support and get the naxxramas frost resistance gear put into the shop so you can have the ultimate frost deathknight look! There is NO WAY to look -exactly- like this without the icebane set being implemented into the game! You'll always be missing some critical pieces.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=25162/darkened-broadsword

item with the same model implamented during TBC

ontopic: imo tier 3 would be pretty cool to add to the vote shop seeing as they can't be collected anymore :(

Please add Enchanted Thorium Breastplate http://www.wowhead.com/item=12618/enchanted-thorium-breastplate

It is no longer obtainable from the Blacksmith quest reward Plans since 4.3 because of the changes in Azeroth. I would really love to get one as nothing else matches the set pieces i have gathered. I've been playing here since 4.0.6 but i never thought i'd enjoy transmog so much, silly me.

Yes pls this and http://www.wowhead.com/item=12619/enchanted-thorium-leggings

http://www.wowhead.com/item=25162/darkened-broadsword

item with the same model implamented during TBC

ontopic: imo tier 3 would be pretty cool to add to the vote shop seeing as they can't be collected anymore :(

It did, but the point is, is to get the thunderstrike falchion into the voteshop since its an alternate color introduced in cata that was never released, and this is the chance that it can be released for those who'd like to use it.

You could add all the vanilla pvp gear that is currently not attainable for transmogs (I mean the AB sets and stuff like that)

You could add all the vanilla pvp gear that is currently not attainable for transmogs (I mean the AB sets and stuff like that)

It is available though. Atleast to Alliance.

please can you consider addin´ the frickin´ book of glyph mastery

http://www.wowhead.com/item=45912/book-of-glyph-mastery

at the moment i need something like... 50 or more of them

and can´t be bothered farmin´em

i vote every single day and i wound´t mind spending some vp to finally cap inscription

"These aren't really something you can "farm" for, these are WORLD drops from Northrend, meaning all the mobs there have a chance to drop one, whether in an instance or outside of one. I have personally seen this drop twice so far, once while doing a group quest in Icecrown off the Jotunheim mobs, and once off some trash in a Heroic UP run."

The tanking sword that drops from chess event in karazhan, cause that is the best looking tanking sword in game