Tytanus

NEW ITEMS IN ATLANTISS SHOP [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

@Varchord, as i've said leveling and getting some JP or VP or some other currency wont help you understand mechanics, thusly wont help you beat end game content nor it will get you achievements for specific boss fights... you must be one of these "gear > skill" type of people... and there is no need to call anybody a troll or a retard... learn to discuss things and value other peoples oppinions without thinking you are "above" anybody else... because you are not

+ blizzard offers instant lvl 90 to all who buy their box set with starter gear to help them get involved into WoD content

explain to me, why is it bad for somebody who has been playing wow for 10 years and has countless chars on verious servers including retail, to skip a bit of content he already seen 200 times and get involved into end game faster? we all play wow for end game, not doing same quests and running same low lvl dungeons endlessly... its an option, if you dont want it, dont take it, but if you do... here it is, take it

... we all hear on /world chat a repeating statement "we need more players" comments from everybody... which is true, we do need more people, that is a fact for verious reasons

...my suggestions were on the lines of attracting new people to join and help them get involved into content be it PvP or PvE faster, without having to suffer during their time from others who are already geared and stuff like "LF 350 iLvL RHC people" or being smacked around by overgeared PvP people for far too long and thats it, a speed up feature, not get end game gear for money

@Jacobelark94, where did i say "lets mess with people who are here for longer then somebody who has just joined"? how does having a 2hour gain 30% more JP from all sources mess with you who are already geared to the teeth? ...I've been here for about 2months, and I've gotten myself full hairloom for gold and JP and my main is capped with JP, dont have anything to do with it... i see no reason why somebody cant give 20 euros to people who made this server posibble and get hairlooms... whats the problem with that?

It is those people who host this server and pay for its uptime that we deserve Atlantiss for existance, not you who "play" here since it got public. And those people deserve to be compensated for their trubles, and their will to develop scripts for us all, not you "senior members".
  • Like 2

People came here for blizzlike experience. Adding some custom items WILL scare them away. And I've never seen anything like "LF 350 iLvL RHC people". Bah. People won't take you on BH if you are fully heroic geared. They prefer people that will need dropped items, so your point is invalid. Besides, last week my rogue hit 85, 2 days later he is ilvl 348. Smacking around in pvp doesn't occur. There are a lot of people who play with greens or pve items and maybe 2 or 3 per BG who own full epic pvp gear

Leveling doesn't teach you basic game mechanics? You learn rotation when you level up, you learn your class, you learn how to tank, you learn how to heal. YOU LEARN NOT TO STAND IN FIRE, you learn to interrupt, you learn to CC if needed, you learn to be aware of your surroundings.

I'm certainly above people like you who come to server with BLIZZLIKE policy and want this policy to be changed because it doesn't suit them.

Apparently you are one of those people that think gear>skill. You want GEAR but you don't want to show SKILL required to get it. For all I know you can be some player that is not able to level past 30 and want items to make it easier.

Yea blizzard also have mounts for 30 and sometimes 60 $. Blizzard is a company. You know the main goals for all companies? First one is to survive, second is to make money. This server is not a company. This server was advertised as fully blizzlike private server which will never, ever accept any donations (that one is already untrue, but I understand that this kind of thing costs money). People came partially because of these 2 things.

As I've said before. This server apparently is not for you. Find yourself a server where you can buy gear, level and what not for money. Because that is the kind of server you want to play on. Don't deny it.
  • Like 2

Most people are here for the NOT PAY TO WIN / NO CUSTOM CONTENT rules Atlantiss follows mate, just give up those ridiculous ideas...
  • Like 1

[quote name="Varchord"]People came here for blizzlike experience. Adding some custom items WILL scare them away. And I've never seen anything like "LF 350 iLvL RHC people". Bah. People won't take you on BH if you are fully heroic geared. They prefer people that will need dropped items, so your point is invalid. Besides, last week my rogue hit 85, 2 days later he is ilvl 348. Smacking around in pvp doesn't occur. There are a lot of people who play with greens or pve items and maybe 2 or 3 per BG who own full epic pvp gear

Leveling doesn't teach you basic game mechanics? You learn rotation when you level up, you learn your class, you learn how to tank, you learn how to heal. YOU LEARN NOT TO STAND IN FIRE, you learn to interrupt, you learn to CC if needed, you learn to be aware of your surroundings.

I'm certainly above people like you who come to server with BLIZZLIKE policy and want this policy to be changed because it doesn't suit them.

Apparently you are one of those people that think gear>skill. You want GEAR but you don't want to show SKILL required to get it. For all I know you can be some player that is not able to level past 30 and want items to make it easier.

Yea blizzard also have mounts for 30 and sometimes 60 $. Blizzard is a company. You know the main goals for all companies? First one is to survive, second is to make money. This server is not a company. This server was advertised as fully blizzlike private server which will never, ever accept any donations (that one is already untrue, but I understand that this kind of thing costs money). People came partially because of these 2 things.

As I've said before. This server apparently is not for you. Find yourself a server where you can buy gear, level and what not for money. Because that is the kind of server you want to play on. Don't deny it.[/quote]

You tickle me... show me where i've said "I want this to be implemebted or Im leaving the server" or "Everybody wants this kind of shop or people will leave", maybe show me the part where I've said "I would be the first to buy boosts and hairlooms"... funny guy :-)

... i've only stated suggestions how to make money, because you set up shop to do that, not because you are bored and got nothing to do. They made this post to survey what does the community want in general which will in the end help them in their end goal.

Fine, lets be against bread on the table of people who make content for us, so when they for some or the other reason close up shop and abandon development people like you are the first to abandon ship.

Lets ask them to give us option of "deleted" titles, like we ask for option of "deleted" recepies, so we have 10 of The Endless Dream 1st lvl 80 druids running around, or why discriminate, lets have a warrior night elf with Son of Argus world 1st draenai title... you ask for deleted content, while you are against content that exists, maybe not in current DB, but it exists and can be data mined, like they are gonna data mine deleted stuff.

...I'm just curious, at the end of a quarter whats the tally gonna be like selling mounts and old recepies, 200 euros? :-) better of selling peanuts at a football match for that money, makes you more then developing complex code for days and days.

And just to say at the end, I was seriously thinking of donating 50ish euros to dev team as i like the way they develop scripts, since im a developer myself, can sympathise with them, and understand their point of view, sadly now due to people like you who dont understand elementary economics and dont appriciate work being done here I just dont want to do that anymore. Makes me loose interest in community when somebody calles me retarded for my 5 cents on the subject.

End of rant :lol: enjoy your pointless eye candy mounts ;-)

[quote name="Beher"]
Fine, lets be against bread on the table of people who make content for us, so when they for some or the other reason close up shop and abandon development people like you are the first to abandon ship.
[/quote]
You are missing the point here, we are not against the donations (mostly) or supporting the server, but against customizing the content, offering any kind of boosts.
Besides, these ideas are causing backlash only as of now, it's quite possible that deleted recipes/titles/whatever will end up like this as well

You have problem with reading mate. You look a the letters, they form words, but you don't comprehend what they are trying to tell you. In addition to that, you are so focused on my person that you ignore what other people are saying. For example the DEV that made this topic. First point is clearly proving this since you've said

[quote name="Beher"]
Lets ask them to give us option of "deleted" titles,[/quote]

And he wrote

[quote name="Tytanus"]Of course there are some rules:

1. Item can not be obtainable in game, except for content deleted in game. (For example: rewards for deleted achievements etc.)[/quote]
Which literally means that rewards from achievements won't be even considered.

[quote name="Beher"]when somebody calles me retarded for my 5 cents on the subject.[/quote]

Well. The only other option was that you can't read. And it is very possible. I'm going to refer to OP again

[quote name="Tytanus"]Of course there are some rules:

2. Item must be created for Vanilla game, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King & Cataclysm. Its impossible for higher expansions.
3. It can not be Pay 2 Win items. (Weapons, Armors etc.) [/quote]

These 2 points are clearly stating. No custom items, no heilrooms, no items that you can obtain in game. And thats what? 3/4 of your ideas.

So now, you tell me. Are you trolling, retarded or you can't read?

PS.
[quote name="Beher"] I was seriously thinking of donating 50ish euros[/quote]
And I was seriously thinking about pledging some money to charity services. But hey, I don't know which one and figuring it out is too boring.
Every excuse is good

u could add the transmos of pvp gear from vanilla (if its the same as retail u need to have obtained a certain rank in vanilla pvp for the transmos to be buyable)

[b][size=85][i]Do not use such comments in this sections.
Apophis[/i][/size][/b]

I rly enjoyed reading all of ur comments...First ppl started to write good stuff then all arguing started and this post kinda is destroyed..1 guy asks you for suggestion all u do is playing smart...This picture is not for all ppl here but some that are playin smart... xD

If no custom items, if no boosts, if no deleted items... only thing left is mounts, which we already have in shop, specific char changes, like change faction or race, which we also have... only thing that we dont have already is some vanity items like Orb of Deception, Super Simian Sphere and such which are again farmable and obtainable in some form or another

...failing to see the point of this thread, thusly making the entire topic redundant if we are gonna stick to the "rules" like drunk ppl stick to the floor

and finally @Varchord get it through your thick skull that lvling isnt winning and through lvling you wont learn how to tank or heal or survive mechanics, because this game has been dumbed down for people since cata came out in all cantent prior to end game... even that is a joke in PvE

what cata did is quite the opposite, people come into wow without playing before wotlk or cata, and while lvling they get a feeling they are gods, and at end game they get so confused in raids it takes them time to realise wtf is going on

for instance, as i was lvling on lvl 72 i could solo UK no problem without any of the things i mentioned as boosts and without hairlooms, just by standard gear as it was my first char on Atlantiss... that tought me what? yesterday on my alt which was lvl 46 mage, myself and another lvl 43 mage soloed scholomance... do you understand that? soloed one of the hardest dungeons made that has been butchered to that level that you can mindlesly agro entire rooms and just aoe everything and kite it to death

and you say through lvling you learn mechanics of your character, what a joke... you learn nothing except killing stuff, and killing stuff aint whats it all about

Last sugesstion for the shop from me is, put in option that when i pay 20 euros Varchord delivers peperoni pizza at my doorstep wearing a balerina tutu dress singing "dude looks like a lady"

[quote]if no deleted items[/quote]
Noone said that. Read carefully. That's actually the main idea here, to bring back old(non obtainable, i.e. t3) tiers for transmog.
You proposed to bring back EVERY pre-cata item, in addition, you wanted them to be customized which is ridiculous.

[quote name="Atraac"] [quote]if no deleted items[/quote]
Noone said that. Read carefully. That's actually the main idea here, to bring back old(non obtainable, i.e. t3) tiers for transmog.
You proposed to bring back EVERY pre-cata item, in addition, you wanted them to be customized which is ridiculous.[/quote]

lol, so riduculus to take off stats from an item that we use only for looks and not for those stats, when you remove stats and make it lvl 1 item, only thing different is you can transmog your char from lvl 1, and not from lvl 60 or lvl 70 which is their original lvl... if you leave stats its a "pay to win" item that you guys apperantly hate so much, because you can then use those items / armor sets to que for PvP and outclass everybody else just by having better gear on that level

>_<

plus T3 looks like T7 anyways, a bad version with less details T7 and no T3 DK, so that leaves one class completely left out, but T7 has DK set :-)

God forbid dev's decide to remove lvl requirement and set all stats to null on an item we use for looks and not actual gameplay... blasphemy... FML srsly

maybe adding something like this would give us some rock stars ;)
http://www.wowhead.com/item=39769/arcanite-ripper
I want to play own solo in orgrimmar ;c

What about this?
[url=http://www.wowhead.com/item=13379/piccolo-of-the-flaming-fire]http://www.wowhead.com/item=13379/picco ... aming-fire[/url]

In my opinion apart from exclusives sold in blizzard's shop (mounts like winged guardian, exclusive pets and items) the shop should only sell items unobtainable on Atlantiss' server, for example:

- Items received from card games (like the spectral tiger)
- Items given away by Blizzard for Blizzcon attendees (like murloc marine pet)
- Special items that cannot be obtained on Atlantiss' server for other reasons (like mini diablo pet)
- Items awarded for events unable to complete on Atlantiss' server (for example mounts rewarded in arena for season prior to the game, but this would be much better as real rewards from arena)

Any item that can be obtained in game by any means shouldn't be sold in shop, for example Felfire Hawk which is an award for 250 mounts achiv, Black Qiraji resonating crystal (1 should be obtainable in game, on global this was obtainable on servers launched with tbc), and so on. It should not be possible to buy gear from the shop under any circumstances. It destroys the game and removes the feeling of uniqueness. What sense does it have to collect 250 mounts if anyone can buy the same mount from the shop? Kills the purpose of farming.

I think that admins should reconsider adding to shop "not obtainable items anymore" Like Corrupted Ashbringer bc. U ppl say this is not blizzlike, and that we started on cata not vanilla is blizzlike ? In normal ways when ppl started to play wow on vanilla they were able to get this item from naxx, and they have it till cata and they can transmog it, we dont have that options because server started on cata! So i say, not being able to get this item is not blizzlike, server blocked for us a part of the game that in the past was BLIZZLIKE (if there is a word BLIZZLIKE on blizzard servers..) Atlantiss crew, u have skipped a lot of game starting on cata, we respect it and we love it, but! all the time you say that everything MUST be blizzlike, but you are running private a server, nothing will ever be like on blizzard servers, no matter how hard you work thats not gonna happen. You are making server for a players, so why dont you sometimes do what players wont and they are willing to pay for that and add these items to shop, its change NOTHING in gameplay it is just transmog. Anyway at pandaria blizzard added something what is called black market ah. there is a chance to buy these items on bmah for gold :P

Maybe this:
[url]http://www.wowhead.com/item=21025/recipe-dirges-kickin-chimaerok-chops[/url]

As of patch 4.0.6 it is still the one and only EPIC cooking recipe in the game.

[quote name="Pieczyyea"]Maybe this:
[url]http://www.wowhead.com/item=21025/recipe-dirges-kickin-chimaerok-chops[/url]

As of patch 4.0.6 it is still the one and only EPIC cooking recipe in the game.[/quote]

Not saying it's a bad idea just asking. Why? ^^

Would LOVE to see the WoTLK gladiator tabards in there.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=51534/wrathful-gladiators-tabard
http://www.wowhead.com/item=49086/relentless-gladiators-tabard
http://www.wowhead.com/item=45983/furious-gladiators-tabard

<3

Any item that can be obtained in game by any means shouldn't be sold in shop, for example Felfire Hawk which is an award for 250 mounts achiv.

On 4.3.4 this mount was still unobtainable. This mount would be the 250 mount reward introduced in WoD expansion.

Of corse we can't add items that will be added in Darkmoon Faire as transmog items.

By the way:

Old unused Arena seasons mounts can't be add to the shop, we have plans for using this mount as rewards for upcoming Arena seasons, (PROBABLY, for now that only plans, anyway i have some ideas how do it well)

• Like 1

Well as some one mentioned.

ALL Hierloom Items up and to Cata. *Suggestion: 1 item = 12-20 coins, Leads to 0-2 items each day*

For you who says "this is pay 2 win" you're retarded.

I got 50 WoW chars i got 3 expansions of realm first, i raid BRF mythic, Why the freaking fuc* would i want to level another char from 1-85.

1. New players who vote CAN obtain this.

2. People who already played for may it be 1-10 years won't leave the server.

3. This is no pay2win since EVERYONE can get it.

This could also bring new players in.

• Like 1