Bever86

[Addon] Auctionator Atlantiss (Working!)

I only made this account on forum to thank you, Bever86, for this update. It provides functionality that I missed very much, full scans are really not that much needed anyway. This addon gives by far the best UI to quickly post or buy items, or simply check prices. <3

I have a slight problem with auctionator (dont know if its problem with ur version or auctionator in general), when I was searching for some low level items I found myself unable to buy some of them, when I picked an item and clicked "Buy" a small window popped out like always but after a second it just dissapeared and went back to the item list.

PS: I was able to buy the exact same item using the normal "Browse" option.

http://i.imgur.com/gIydeEz.png

I have a slight problem with auctionator (dont know if its problem with ur version or auctionator in general), when I was searching for some low level items I found myself unable to buy some of them, when I picked an item and clicked "Buy" a small window popped out like always but after a second it just dissapeared and went back to the item list.

PS: I was able to buy the exact same item using the normal "Browse" option.

http://i.imgur.com/gIydeEz.png

yep, button don't work/ Help

I know this is an older thread but I'm hoping someone is still around. The link in the first post is broken for me, does anyone have a working/updated link?

Edited first post with updated download link. Should work again. I am no longer working on this but you are welcome to use it :)