Lart_ar

WoW 4.3.4 Addons + links

On 9/21/2015 at 9:16 AM, Gankerz said:

Still "out of date" but thanks for help.

K, we are on content 4.1, but

here is another url for a 4.0.3, released

Jan 02, 2011.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/handynotes/files/111-v1-2-0/

and the Handy Notes Wow Ace url,

http://www.wowace.com/addons/handynotes/

Just click "Files" to search and and install the one

ya want.

This option will work for most WoW add ons available

on WoW Ace for our server.

I can not read blue on black well

Hiya! I'm looking for an addon called PhotoRobot for 4.3.4. I can't seem to find it anywhere and old versions are no longer available on sites like Curse. It's similar to LoseControl, but better in my opinion. If anyone has it, could you please send it to me somehow? I would very much appreciate it!

4 hours ago, Ellyon said:

Hiya! I'm looking for an addon called PhotoRobot for 4.3.4. I can't seem to find it anywhere and old versions are no longer available on sites like Curse. It's similar to LoseControl, but better in my opinion. If anyone has it, could you please send it to me somehow? I would very much appreciate it!

Chokma Ellyon,     Here is an url with Photo Robot info. Click "other files" to access 2012,

then scroll down. Hopefully one will work for ya.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21535-PhotoRobot.html#other

Trying to find a download for Masque for Cataclysm (4.3.4).  All the links mentioned in this thread are no longer working :( - Does anyone have a working link for Masque and skins, or could anyone using Masque on Atlantiss upload their Masque files for me?

Thanks

Link to DBM has not worked for me along with many of them in the original post. I know these worked sometime last year when I reinstalled. It may be necessary to get new links though if others are having trouble as well.

Here's the link because I foolishly went through 317 pages on CurseForge to find the one for 4.3.4.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/deadly-boss-mods/files/596699

Good evening folks. Is there any good Auto Guild Invite for 4.3.4 , Cataclysm version? Really searched for atlantis cuz I made my own guild and is very hard to message players. So with a auto-invite, once every 30 minutes - 60 minutes, is not that much spam I  guess :)
Can anyone help me? Please put @ZeroCoolRO in front, in this way ill receive notification :P 

On 6.11.2017 at 7:08 PM, ZeroCoolRO said:

Good evening folks. Is there any good Auto Guild Invite for 4.3.4 , Cataclysm version? Really searched for atlantis cuz I made my own guild and is very hard to message players. So with a auto-invite, once every 30 minutes - 60 minutes, is not that much spam I  guess :)
Can anyone help me? Please put @ZeroCoolRO in front, in this way ill receive notification :P 

@ZeroCoolRO

I am almost sure even with working addon, you won't be able to use it here. Atlantiss devs messed with such functionality (thankfully). As far as I remember, there's an addon that should let you remove tons of inactive people from your guild - which works the same way as an addon requested by you. Bah, I even think it's just a script from WoW API you can paste into a macro. Some guy (I think it was... Cecidit? I am really not sure...) wanted to remove hundreds of people from his guild long long ago. That prompted devs to intervene and block such functionality, because suddenly, people were requesting huge queries to DB. 

At least that's how I remember the whole situation, digging through webs of old memories :)

On 8/21/2017 at 5:36 PM, Alithalas said:

Trying to find a download for Masque for Cataclysm (4.3.4).  All the links mentioned in this thread are no longer working :( - Does anyone have a working link for Masque and skins, or could anyone using Masque on Atlantiss upload their Masque files for me?

Thanks

Did you ever find a download for Masque 4.3.4?

Is there a working version of Tidyplate and Tidyplate:Threat Plate? Especially the function to show the icons (symbol) on the totems.

I would like to point out that ElvUI has a special developer site for Cataclysm at Githud where is not only updated constantly but also new implements/addons are being added to it, I suggest that everyone who uses it check it out : https://github.com/ElvUI-Cataclysm/ElvUI-4.3.4

The developer is also constantly fixing bugs and problems that happen a lot in ElvUI.

Adibags does not work, there is no icon and the command/adibags does nothing.

When you log out the addon appears in the addons list as working.