Lart_ar

WoW 4.3.4 Addons + links

guys any good DKP addon? need it for Guild PvE.

There are a lot of DKP addons out there. Some use "Officer's notes" to store data (points) (e.g. QuickDPK), others are hosted on websites (e.g. WebDKP).

Also, there is a famous system that takes the best of DKP system and adds more fairness stuff (for example, decay of points), EPGP. Worth checking out. It's has some simple formulas but there is an addon that helps you with that.

Hmm any1 knows how mbX UI works with druids? I mean what with switiching forms and stuff like that? is there engough bars to fill everything?

There are a lot of DKP addons out there. Some use "Officer's notes" to store data (points) (e.g. QuickDPK), others are hosted on websites (e.g. WebDKP).

Also, there is a famous system that takes the best of DKP system and adds more fairness stuff (for example, decay of points), EPGP. Worth checking out. It's has some simple formulas but there is an addon that helps you with that.

thx m8t, but still Links u put in here supports 5.3.0 WoW and i cant find any for 4.3.4 version

Here for QuickDKP v2.

cant download from this webside T_T, all i see there is russian side nothing more, or maybe i dont know where to press? ^^ dont know... guys can some1 put this addon to other host plz? ;/

cant download from this webside T_T, all i see there is russian side nothing more, or maybe i dont know where to press? ^^ dont know... guys can some1 put this addon to other host plz? ;/

This should be the direct link.

• Like 1

Looking for ButtonFacade or Masque with pack of skins to work with Bartender4, or maybe any other addon which could change my skins for action bars and buff frames. 

Looking for ButtonFacade or Masque with pack of skins to work with Bartender4, or maybe any other addon which could change my skins for action bars and buff frames. 

It seems authors deleted most ancient versions from Curse/Forge/Ace sites.

I found it in some crazy russian site, here. That package already comes with a bunch of skins.

• Like 1

i'm looking for litepanels, litestats (or something like that, similar to sl data text) and some working ouf plugins working on cata

Does anyone have a working Joana in-game add-on for 4.3.4 or close enough to be usable and would kindly share it? Kind regards and thanks.

Could someone give me a link to 4.3 addon Lorti UI? I tried to use from curse/wowinterface but it's out of date :/

That is crazy because I had mini client and it worked perfectly but today I had a problem with wow and I downloaded Wow from Torrent and that addon doesn't work very well. Anyway, it's "out of date" all the time from all sites. I'm Looking for an addon similar to Lorti UI with black frames or something. Regards

Could someone give me a link to 4.3 addon Lorti UI? I tried to use from curse/wowinterface but it's out of date :/

That is crazy because I had mini client and it worked perfectly but today I had a problem with wow and I downloaded Wow from Torrent and that addon doesn't work very well. Anyway, it's "out of date" all the time from all sites. I'm Looking for an addon similar to Lorti UI with black frames or something. Regards

http://temp.arena-tournament.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141304&sid=eb4755dc15d9ea8bf90dc5fd1a8e7907- Ctrl+F : Lorti

"Out of date" doesn't mean it won't work.

Here is a backport that I did a month ago, it should work.

Works well but I don't have black frames. Import from other addon some files with frames and works. That last link was good I did something wrong, but it doesn't matter atm.