Lyleday

Leveling a warrior

As stupid as it may sound... What is the best spec to level a warrior? I'm going to play solo, but use dungeon finder whenever I can. Should I just go arms? Or should I go protection, because I could tank in df with it. Or maybe fury is also good for leveling? I would like to hear some opinions of experienced players. Also if you could give me some ready builds, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

I guess the best spec is Arms, and when you get Deal Spec you just make yourself protection for rdf and Arms for Questing/RDF.

Arms questing / rdf build - http://atlantiss.pl/armory/talent-calculator#w322013031202123122010322.17-3.19-!20,22,7,5,0,1,14,15,16

Prot rdf / questing if you like - http://atlantiss.pl/armory/talent-calculator#w32.18-301.18-332332011212122.3-31!8,4,25,1,30,3,9,17,18

I leveled my warrior in prot and didn't have any issues. If you get into cata you might want to switch to arms though, because the healthpools are getting quite big.

It depends, if you want to use two-handed use Arms. If you want two one handers go fury. If you want shield and one hand go prot. Arms does the most damage and is easy to level. Protection has the most armor and can tai=ke big groups, but both are basically the same in leveling...

Prot warrior has (In my opinion) is most effective leveling spec.

1. Lack of tanks = no problem with finding dungeons via dungeon finder, also you have at start + 500 to respect, just because you are a tank.

2. Prot warrior has great BASE dmg, what makes him less dependent to items.

3. Prot warrior is really durable what combined with his great dmg, he can solo many  elite mobs.

4. Warrior prot is perfect for killing multiple mobs, what makes him one of the fastest mob spawn cleaner.

If you want to level through RDF the only correct answer is prot - otherwise your queue times will be RIDICULOUS. Better yet just ask someone for raf and make sure he plays a healer - You will queue instantly every single time.

Get Blood and Thunder talent asap and you won't have any issues holding large groups of mobs.

Then invest in Glyph of Victory Rush the moment you unlock your first major glyph slot - GG you're now a self sufficient tank colossus.

I would also recommend spending a little bit gold if you already have a character and buy some blue/green items once you hit lvl 15. Otherwise first few dungeons might be problematic and inefficient because you won't be able to pull larger groups of mobs without dying.

AND I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. GET SOMEONE TO USE RECRUIT A FRIEND WITH YOU. Raf allows you to reach lvl 80 in 15 hours.

I plan to level up an Protection Warrior! Can anyone give my some Tips and Advices for me?

Good morning!

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, Addra said:

I plan to level up an Protection Warrior! Can anyone give my some Tips and Advices for me?

What is your level of experience with warriors? First time ever playing one? Have you played a warrior before in older expansions of wow?

2 hours ago, Addra said:

I played but its a very logn time ago! On Retail to vanilla times

I see...so you understand how rage works for warriors? Then I suggest Arms if you are mainly questing or prot if you want to level by rdf! Personally when you get to 30 I would buy dual spec and take the other spec if you chose either prot or arms.

On 1/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, Kaczadupa said:

Commenting on server that will be closed is very clever.

It's actually not closing at all, the realm will be left up, it just won't technically be "supported" anymore(no GM's, updates, etc). People are still welcome to play there even though there probably won't be much traffic. This is why the Atlantiss team is allowing us to transfer to the Tauri MoP server - several people from Dragonwrath have already started playing there.