Fafal a Warlock (*)

Show me ur UI :)

On 4.0.6a:
In Combat: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/09/10/WoWScrnShot_091014_182847.jpg
Out of combat: http://wstaw.org/m/2014/09/10/WoWScrnShot_091014_184217.jpg

Screenshots was taken 1-2 months ago but i didn't change anything with my UI so this is it :P

On 4.3.4 i don't have addons yet, but i think i will do same like on 4.0.6a (maybe i remove Xperl and will stay with standard UI Frames, will see).

Can anyone tell me the addons used here ?

Can anyone tell me the addons used here ?

looks like:

sexymap

xperl

quartz

power auras

decursive

tidyplates

platebuffs

and interruptbar

not sure about any others

r0fs1Sa.jpg

Did some changes since last post, mostly alot of weak auras indicators, still looking to improve action bars. I was going to post my paladin UI, but its pretty much the same, except a weak auras-based  holy power indicator.

oxQAceO.jpg

This UI is a bit old and now I have better setup but dont have screenshots from raid , anyway : ElvUI, skada, omen, tellmewhen, mybigignite, dbm

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/tNnYuYU.jpg

This is what I'm currently using. I'll try to list all of the addons, but there are quite a few of them

LUI - This is the base addon

VuhDo - Raid frames

Recount - Dps and everything else meter

Omen - Threat meter

Bartender - Actionbars

Masque - This is the overlay on the Bartender buttons.

Shadowed Unit Frames (SUF) - Unitframes

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) - Contains information about most boss fights, not seen here

LoseControl - Big alert when someone is CC'd (Party member, you, target, arena-partner/opponent), not seen here

Quartz - Casting bars, not seen here

Parrot - Scrolling combat text

Power Auras - not shown here

Tidy Plates - Name plates

OmniCC - Cooldown overlay on the buttons

TipTac - Allows tooltip customizability

I really like that UI and want to copy it. Any chance you can upload all these addons in a zip file? I would really appreciate it.

i don't know why most of posts here are from default ui od elvui, i think it's not main idea of this topic

I agree totaly with you. This topic is created for sharing custom made UI's not for ElvUi/Default/Roth/Lui/Gui/Quse...

You can customize your tukui/lui itp.
My new UI here. For now.JLcUWQQ.jpg

Basically you just changed the border color and added carbonite's quest helper. Such modification.

I really like that UI and want to copy it. Any chance you can upload all these addons in a zip file? I would really appreciate it.

I can do that, but keep in mind that after a few months, it now looks slightly different. Also I went out of my way to change some of WoW's default fonts, if you want to completely copy it, I can include those in an zip or something.

I can do that, but keep in mind that after a few months, it now looks slightly different. Also I went out of my way to change some of WoW's default fonts, if you want to completely copy it, I can include those in an zip or something.

i 2 really want this ui, can u upload files please:)?