Why are PvPers so ez to trigger anyway? ;/

not triggered
I just cant believe what Im reading

• Like 2

On 6/28/2018 at 3:05 PM, Cyborc said:

modded vexpower.

395N30n.jpg

vexpower.zip

Thank you so much, so... If it's not much trouble, could you share the modded nameplates too pls? Sorry for asking you so much...

On 7/13/2018 at 8:40 PM, Parabøla said:

you're kidding right?

By your logic, if I play 5v5 and let's say 10 offensive skills, I need 5*10 keybinds - each bind for each person. What I am wondering about, is why can't you just have 5 keys to target a person, and 10 skills like before - you need to press more keys, that's an understandable problem, but you have way less keybinds.

I bet you can even solve the issue of switching between target and focus with a macro, that let's you switch your current target with focus.

I don't expect a reasonable answer - I already see your attitude. That's all from me. Just an observation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ashrasmun said:

By your logic, if I play 5v5 and let's say 10 offensive skills, I need 5*10 keybinds - each bind for each person. What I am wondering about, is why can't you just have 5 keys to target a person, and 10 skills like before - you need to press more keys, that's an understandable problem, but you have way less keybinds.

I bet you can even solve the issue of switching between target and focus with a macro, that let's you switch your current target with focus.

I don't expect a reasonable answer - I already see your attitude. That's all from me. Just an observation.

First troll answer then real one, deal?

Why bother using keyboard, might aswell click all spells...

I dont understand your point tho. First of all 0 people are playing 5v5 so that point is invalid. But if you can decide of binding stuf to arena 1-3 or making focus for important spells or just having your spells on target and then manually clicking those targets, why would you ever go for the slower version?

I am probably gonna get a lot of hate by saying that but to be honest, you can allow yourself to be slower in PvE since you have a countdown on everything anyways. You know at every point of the fight what will happen next. In PvP thats a differnet story, imagine you are facing a healer and a dps. You decide to attack the dps and he is on low HP. You dont have any CC for the healer left and he is casting a heal which will bring him out of the kill range. Flash heal etc have like 1 sec cast time. You have 1 second to realize he is healing, target him, press kick and then you need to target dps again and kill him before the lock on his school fades. It takes too long in PvP thats why you use those macros. 

I hope that answer helps you, ty

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, twitch.tv/medalxz sellouts said:

I am probably gonna get a lot of hate by saying that but to be honest, you can allow yourself to be slower in PvE since you have a countdown on everything anyways. You know at every point of the fight what will happen next. In PvP thats a differnet story, imagine you are facing a healer and a dps. You decide to attack the dps and he is on low HP. You dont have any CC for the healer left and he is casting a heal which will bring him out of the kill range. Flash heal etc have like 1 sec cast time. You have 1 second to realize he is healing, target him, press kick and then you need to target dps again and kill him before the lock on his school fades. It takes too long in PvP thats why you use those macros. 

I hope that answer helps you, ty

Well of course PvE is easier, predictable and so on. I play PvE almost exclusively and I completely accept the fact that PvP requires more reflexes - that's why I play it after the work. The fact that you fight for every point of a second makes sense - even though one has more keybinds, pressing one button is faster than pressing 3 of them, and in proper order. The only time I used focus was for multidotting and I had a macro to switch between target and focus - I thought that way of gameplay is applicable to PvP. 

Thanks

On 7/21/2018 at 2:44 PM, Ashrasmun said:

but noone plays 5v5

On 7/14/2018 at 11:28 AM, AuRevoir said:

Thank you so much, so... If it's not much trouble, could you share the modded nameplates too pls? Sorry for asking you so much...

Use Tidy Plates Quatre )

TidyPlates.zip