Addra

Ideas to get new PLayer on the Server

Hi together,

Let us collect some Ideas to get new players on the Cata realm. Please usefull ideas

its not that easy, you cant just get new players on 6 years old cata realm that is already progressed with dead pvp

I dont say its easy! But the Projectleaders cannot do all and all Players should help them in this case! I only make the first step to try something good against a empty server. I know that not all Players here will help, but i know you never find another project with this well scripted realm!

Why I should not trying to help?

BTW: They making not only PvP, i saw enoght people looking for raid!

How about making the vote panel easier to access & use on the website. When I first joined the server years ago it was in the top 5 of private servers on the private server ranking site..now it is what..30th? Only 11 people or so voted yesterday. Incentives to make people vote would be nice...something cosmetic ingame maybe?

2 hours ago, Addra said:

In my case i am not be able to vote. Allways get error 501

Yes they need to fix that! 😅 probably still focusing mostly on netherwing for now so it might be sometime before that is fixed. We must be patient I guess

Its a mistake to put all resources in a new realm! The old realm is low populated and stell needs attention. But voting isnt all!

Code giveawayÂŽs as example would be a nice idea and a hight activity in the forum would be great too

Why a fresh Cataclysm Realm? Explain yourself please, because i believe it has a reason, why you think that

There is nothing to do. Most players geared up, got legendaries, some guilds progressed ds hc. Playing battleground was annoying for me (for example fighting with rougue who can one shot you with bone link fetish etc). There is nothing to do for casual like me. Im playing here since 2014. I remember there was many threads like this on the older forum. The only thing that helped was releasing new content. 

Okay thtas right. Reset is not an option, i know that. So the idead with new realm. But a new realm alone donÂŽt bring new players to us. Let us collect some more new ideas!

fresh cata realm was announced some time ago, but due to tbc release fresh cata is not current priority.

Imo there is almost no way to bring new people on old realm, especially with blizzlike rule. I wouldnt like to level new char on dead realm with x1 exp or even x3 with raf, especially when i know that the only thing I can do is ds once a week, and from what i know, many people wouldnt like to do this also.

Some people wanted to play T11 again, thats why fresh cata was announced, but manpower is limited, so fresh wont be released any time soon

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

A fresh Cata-Realm is a good idea, but we need more to get now Players to ATL