Sign in to follow this  
Hippiegal

Tol Barad Queue obviously bugged

Hi.

For some weeks now the Queue for Tol Barad apparantly is broken. The server allows an infinity numbers of Allies to join Tol Barad even if Hordies are already outnumbered.

It seems to be the same problem like 2 years ago, when it was bugged for Allies. Check:

From your link:

"The magic number is 5. You can have a 5 on zero "battle". The 6th player can't queue until a 6th player on the other side has queued (e.g. 5 players have entered already and it's 5 v 5, a sixth person can't enter until a sixth person on the other side has queued)."

I have seen Raids with 2 Hordies and the 26th Allied joined.

And bugtracker... Yeah. No. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Hippiegal said:

And bugtracker... Yeah. No. Thank you.

forum is not a place for reporting bugs, if you wont report it on bugtracker then it wont be fixed. this topic will be forgotten and wont change anything, if you will report it on bugtracker, then even if you would stop playing here, there will be report, and maybe someday it will be fixed

Then it will stay like this and the server will lose more players. dilligaf? 😄

It's been made public by this post, whoever is interested (and in charge) can choose to so something or ignore it. Most probably it will be ignored, but it's not my business anymore.

Cya

Was bored.

And wanted to see the usual Atlantiss fanboys chime in with the usal apologies like "this doesn't belong here, you gotta do that, Devs are not there for this, GM cannot do that, ... " ofc.

They never fail to entertain me. Just like you. /clap

Oh and this is the usual way. No matter which way you chose. Any form of input is being ignored.

Bugtracker? Open entries from 2015 with gambreaking bugs.... nothing happens

Discord? The usual suspects making troll comments of everyone who has questions.

Forum? Well you can see here what hapens. Comments completely out of context with no intention to improve anything

Did I miss something? Ah ye! Tickets. No comment about that really. Waste of time mostly.

But hey, all ok, right? Go on, make my day. 😄

52 minutes ago, Hippiegal said:

Bugtracker? Open entries from 2015 with gambreaking bugs

bugtracker is for tracking bugs, so they can be fixed once someone will have time / would like to fix it, its better than asking players if something is bugged. If something would be really gamebreaking then they would fix it

53 minutes ago, Hippiegal said:

Discord? The usual suspects making troll comments of everyone who has questions.

wow trolls in internet, new here? Also not everyone can answer all questions so sometimes you have to wait for someone who can answer it

54 minutes ago, Hippiegal said:

Forum? Well you can see here what hapens. Comments completely out of context with no intention to improve anything

what we can do, all we can is say you that bugs should be reported on bugtracker not here

54 minutes ago, Hippiegal said:

Did I miss something? Ah ye! Tickets. No comment about that really. Waste of time mostly.

depends from ticket, never had to wait more than 30 minutes so. If your problem requires someone with more GM power then it may take more time

55 minutes ago, Hippiegal said:

But hey, all ok, right? Go on, make my day. 😄

if it makes your day, then who is a troll?

I don't know why you keep posting off topic.

The only reason for this thread was to inform ANYONE who might have an interest to improve this serevr that Tol Barad is bugged as fuck. You are trying to capture this thread for what reason I do not know and do not want to know.

I made my point, bugtracker is useless, discord is useless, Forum is useless too (obviously with people like you capturing threads just for their own parasitic needs) and tickets have a random chance to be solved or not, depending on the GM who is online atm.

So... go on derailing this thread, if you want to, I said my piece.

You're not helping in any way, just showing the guys who are mostly reading in here why NOT to join this server in the long run.

12 hours ago, Hippiegal said:

The only reason for this thread was to inform ANYONE who might have an interest to improve this serevr

if you only wanted to inform ANYONE then you would make post on bugtracker, this thread will be moved to archive and nothing will change.