Emtec

Regarding PvE items use in PvP (Only arenas)

Regarding PvE items use in PvP  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to be done regarding PvE items?

• Yes, I want the items below to be banned from PvP
    • No, I want not item bans in PvP
    • I have no opinion on this matter

17 minutes ago, Tandissan84 said:

Imagine playing a hunter or ret without 2 set pve it just isnt possible this argument is ludacris to be honest. If you dont have the skill to beat the pve users then sit at the rating you are. Thats not the servers fault it is your own.

Said items are trinkets and weapons

And it should be not a fucking thing to discuss. U making idiots from Blizzard. They added those fucking procs, items and stuff in mention to use it arena. God damn it. stop correcting blizzard work, and start correct ur own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys are not serious pvp players . the only thing youre going to do is ruin pvp on this server completely. This idea is the most retarded thing ive ever heard

I don't agree on this at all, instead of banning pve items in arenas you should fix the op classes such as rog... balance them and everything should be fine... i mean srsly are u going to ban items that some players have spent months to get so they could use it in pvp? meh

altho i agree with some parts like banning the op trinkets such as blf vial cunning insignia and some weapons that procs more often... i mean a rog with nokaleds vial and blf gets carried by these items u only need to spam hemo then its a GG....

#balance

31 minutes ago, Tandissan84 said:

Imagine playing a hunter or ret without 2 set pve it just isnt possible this argument is ludacris to be honest. If you dont have the skill to beat the pve users then sit at the rating you are. Thats not the servers fault it is your own.

You can still go for 2 set pve bonus....

No one is banning that pve set on normal version, so you can still go for it.

Some ppl for sure don't read carefully and just start to post.

Everyone is free to share his opinion and every opinion should be respected negative or positive but atleast idk, read carefully, make sure you understood then post your opinion

38 minutes ago, Tandissan84 said:

No one said anything about 2set just procs

1 hour ago, ItsArty said:

He has every rights to choose whatever the f he wants. You're basically telling him to not have an opinion just because he plays PvE. Grow the f up smh.

Coming from a 15 year old cheater, thats rich. 

• Haha 1

The people trying to make the Blizzlike argument, this is season where Blizzard fucked up big time, and it quickly became one of worst seasons ever.

Thats the only reason people are asking to remove PvE, not because its benefiting anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well its been a while Leith here aka Valrath, Constantinn, Dehlol"Mighty dk/Lock". 

In my opinion all pve items should be banned in arena, if u want to play arena get pvp items. This complaining nonsense that some dude with full Hc wants to randomly play pvp and cap is completely bs. That same person wouldn't allow a full pvp player to Hc (believe me i have tryed) in there raid, so go farm. or convert your Jp to cp simple. May servers have died because of this pve infestation. All you  pvers us the same concept as raids, If you don't have the right gear get the F out.

Ps. Warlocks/Dk rule!!!!

PPS. Still looking for a raid group to DS with, full PVP gear!!!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Leith said:

Well its been a while Leith here aka Valrath, Constantinn, Dehlol"Mighty dk/Lock". 

In my opinion all pve items should be banned in arena, if u want to play arena get pvp items. This complaining nonsense that some dude with full Hc wants to randomly play pvp and cap is completely bs. That same person wouldn't allow a full pvp player to Hc (believe me i have tryed) in there raid, so go farm. or convert your Jp to cp simple. May servers have died because of this pve infestation. All you  pvers us the same concept as raids, If you don't have the right gear get the F out.

Ps. Warlocks/Dk rule!!!!

PPS. Still looking for a raid group to DS with, full PVP gear!!!!

+

Also it's just for arenas not duel battlegrounds or world pvp

• Like 1

Banning PvE items from arena is always good idea (I don't know why you didn't ban DTR like 1 year ago when entire server was complaining about retarded procs) but the real problem remains the same: FIX. CLASS. BUGS. 

20 hours ago, Playson said:

Ok i understand your problems:

@Novikz you play enhancement shammy and your issue is that you don't have any alternative good pve trinket but bis for you is medalion + badge anyway.

Also @Dapper your issue if i get it right is that you play horde and you don't like the ideea that humans have the racial and can play with 1 pve trinket ( but that was since always) and for that reason you prefer to ban all pve items. If you can't use it betten no one to use it 🙂

Well you can chose what racial you want basically if you think one is better then the other, that's not a valid argument if you ask me.

We would still be flamed for double badge even if we don't use vial cunning bonelink soulshifter

Best thing is. We cannot fucking vote if we dont have enought post. Im playing here 2 years and i cannot vote for that. So stupid. Who even will take it serious? + Genome, why the fuck u making opinion what was a FAIL or GOOD from Blizzard side? Lol. If it will be done, its not blizzlike again

• Like 1

I HAVE NEW IDEA

ALL PVE PVP ITEMS ARE banned. Arena will looks like : 

We getting to arena naked. In Everycorner or in middle will be FOAM SWORD RACK. U get knockdown with foam sword 3 times u lose. Its the most skill fair play on Ats. Voting for it. And ban PVE items from Dragon Soul coz its just too easy. Boss cannot kill the tank with healer.

you cant vote if you dont have enough posts because people would be able to create new accounts all the time, iirc you need 5 posts to be member (be able to make posts in market and vote in polls)