Emtec

Regarding PvE items use in PvP (Only arenas)

Regarding PvE items use in PvP  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to be done regarding PvE items?

• Yes, I want the items below to be banned from PvP
    • No, I want not item bans in PvP
    • I have no opinion on this matter

@Playson

And I said I have no disagreement about banning the Proccable items.

My disagreement is about the other trinkets and 2P bonuses

Which we know for certain class/spec are more benefical than other class/spec

You can't use alternative Crit if you don't want Haste because their base stats are different one give Agility the other give Strength.

We also have the racial problems.

that how complains starting, and that why my first statement was about banning all PVE so nobody will complain.

• Thanks 1

Ok i understand your problems:

@Novikz you play enhancement shammy and your issue is that you don't have any alternative good pve trinket but bis for you is medalion + badge anyway.

Also @Dapper your issue if i get it right is that you play horde and you don't like the ideea that humans have the racial and can play with 1 pve trinket ( but that was since always) and for that reason you prefer to ban all pve items. If you can't use it betten no one to use it 🙂

Well you can chose what racial you want basically if you think one is better then the other, that's not a valid argument if you ask me.

@Novikz ty ty but i'll be honest.

you anyway with the banning pve items or without you will not use any PVE trinkets for PVP cause for Enh shaman the best is badge+medalion

we talk about different things 😉 thanks anyway.

@playson no I'm actually playing the better side imo (Alliance)

Just now, Playson said:

@Novikz you play enhancement shammy and your issue is that you don't have any alternative good pve trinket but bis for you is medalion + badge anyway.

I dont play what is bis, I play what I like to play.

1 minute ago, Dapper said:

@Novikz ty ty but i'll be honest.

you anyway with the banning pve items or without cannot use any PVE trinkets for PVP cause for Enh shaman the best is badge+medalion

we talk about different things 😉 thanks anyway.

I play as affliction warlock too. I have an insignia and its too overpovered to be allowed for dotters.

Btw. last AV I've played as affli, my cunning did 1 milion dmg. #balance

Ahh ok @Dapper i see but you know if you whana tryhard in arenas and you think not being human is the only thing that stop you in geting r1 or something you can always change the racial and give it a try, just saying xD !

@Novikz Cunning is proposed to be banned.

Also i will try to explain you, i hope you will finally understand... Insignia is RNG proc and is not that op for arenas as you think especially on high lvl arenas vs skilled ppl. The trinket can proc and you are in CC or they will CC chain you or they can just loss your proc and reset and you don't do nothing with it.

Also how dot classes work in cata:

-If your target is full doted and Insignia proc and you get the haste proc, your dots won't benefict instantly from it. Basically you have to redot your target in order that your dots will benefict from the haste proc wich is really hard to redot in arenas, especially vs good players + you can get kicked or CC'ed as i sayd and you only lose time.

2 minutes ago, Playson said:

@Novikz Cunning is proposed to be banned.

Ofc it is, its retardly op lol. I just mentioned my last bg.

3 minutes ago, Playson said:

-If your target is full doted and Insignia proc and you get the haste proc, your dots won't benefict instantly from it. Basically you have to redot your target in order that your dots will benefict from the haste dot will is really hard to redot in arenas, especially vs good players + you cat get kicked or CC'ed as i sayd and you only lose time.

Whats the problem to redot moonfire and insect swarm for Balance for example? I know how does it work I just have different opinion, you wont change it.

I belive its true, I've never played bala. What about RBGs then? You know how big insignia is there, expecially for balance.

8 minutes ago, Novikz said:

I belive its true, I've never played bala. What about RBGs then? You know how big insignia is there, expecially for balance.

Rated BGs and Random BGs are different things.

The people are geared not in blue/green gears. 

in Rated BGs you most of time play with 3 groups divided in case of capture the flags

Flag carriers

Flag defenders

Middle holders.

And from time to time you have different tasks to do.

It would be nice if you will able to choose in Rated BGs with PVE or without - It's bit related to here and to PVP in general, but I think this discussion is more about Arenas.

In BGs or RBGs is different becasue if you are caster with a good position staying behind you can sometimes free cast and the proc is way more useful so yea Insignia and Cunning can be really good indeed but this topic is about arenas xD so yea,

1 hour ago, Playson said:

Also how dot classes work in cata:

-If your target is full doted and Insignia proc and you get the haste proc, your dots won't benefict instantly from it. Basically you have to redot your target in order that your dots will benefict from the haste proc wich is really hard to redot in arenas, especially vs good players + you can get kicked or CC'ed as i sayd and you only lose time.

As you have 1000% more knowledge than other people I hope you’re aware that there is only one dot in your scenario that you have to hardcast for it to update its haste value - Vampiric Touch. It’s not that difficult to get instant casts off

edit: I mean of all haste-affected dots in the game, not just your Shadow priest dots

Yes but keep in mind this. If you play 3s for example and there are 2 enemy dps, you have to full dot them wich is hard already if they train you and when you get the proc you need to redot again and hopefully they won't kick you or cc you or just loss you, or you don't have to dispersion or something in that time or they won't use spells like anty magic shield or cloack of shadow etc etc. is really RNG. The discussion is that trinket is far away of being op.

Is not instant dmg proc like the other trinkets from the list, that's why was not included

I think it's a great ides. Especially regarding  dragonwraith teragosa's rest. Anytime I enter an arena against that item I get like one shotted

10 hours ago, Slly said:

For dragonslayers like yourself, there is the option 'I have no opinion on the matter'. Stop derailing the topic with your subpar thinking. Thanks.

He has every rights to choose whatever the f he wants. You're basically telling him to not have an opinion just because he plays PvE. Grow the f up smh.

• Like 1

I'm fine with banning pve trinkets/weapons rogues will actually have to play again and not rely on bonelink carrying shitty players over 1500

Imagine playing a hunter or ret without 2 set pve it just isnt possible this argument is ludacris to be honest. If you dont have the skill to beat the pve users then sit at the rating you are. Thats not the servers fault it is your own.

• Like 1

In order to have balance in the game pve must be allowed. Just make it so more than one tenticle cannot spawn at once. Just like retail and thats all . If you cant play against players with pve just stop crying you werent meant for top of the ladders

Its a joke? Its blizzlike or not? 

1. If you want to be blizzlike, go for 100% blizzlike. 
2. If u want more balance go fix classes not ban certain items.
3. Don't split players for PVP and PVE . wtf is that?  U playing game overall, if u cannot do DS HC and u dont have power or skill do that u need to play without that benefits (weapons for ex.) U playing the whole game, not only a part of it. 
4. Server gots problem with population last days so i think that decision can angry the new players who just came from Warmane(they ended cata) and other servers. 
5. People playing blizzlike for blizzlike.... 
6. Whats that changing in PVP if few things are not done yet? Weapons and items will change for example Hunter pet movement? DDR(it should be RNG 15-20 sec, not flat 18), why u dont think to change that? Weapons will change only game of players who cannot get those items coz they are too lazy or dont know how to play PVE.
7. After that change, people will split even more for 2 groups PVP and PVE.

(yea i know my English preety sucks)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Senadin said:

Its a joke? Its blizzlike or not? 

1. If you want to be blizzlike, go for 100% blizzlike. 
2. If u want more balance go fix classes not ban certain items.
3. Don't split players for PVP and PVE . wtf is that?  U playing game overall, if u cannot do DS HC and u dont have power or skill do that u need to play without that benefits (weapons for ex.) U playing the whole game, not only a part of it. 
4. Server gots problem with population last days so i think that decision can angry the new players who just came from Warmane(they ended cata) and other servers. 
5. People playing blizzlike for blizzlike.... 
6. Whats that changing in PVP if few things are not done yet? Weapons and items will change for example Hunter pet movement? DDR(it should be RNG 15-20 sec, not flat 18), why u dont think to change that? Weapons will change only game of players who cannot get those items coz they are too lazy or dont know how to play PVE.
7. After that change, people will split even more for 2 groups PVP and PVE.

(yea i know my English preety sucks)

Well spoken young man, the only thing you forgot was, "Otherwise l2p"

theres no counter play and forces healer only arena teams, but even then a proc like this REALY comes in handy, a little too handy dont you think? blizz made the proc items more of an eventuality instead of an rng thing, so a 15k proc on top of another 14k proc on top of a 25k backstab or 30k ambush, thats 54-59k on 1-2 seconds, and this is pretty sure to proc considering you attack 3 times giving the 2 items, 3 chances to proc, 1 ability and 2 autos. and btw these are relatively low numbers, most full cata rogues with 2 set and agility cap would probably see something upwards to, 68-80k in 1-2 seconds. but even with the low numbers, max hp for a full cata plate wearer is 150-160k, thats still a 3rd of your hp in 1-2 seconds.