Emtec

PvP AMNESTY

Do you agree?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• I agree
    • I disagree

banned players should stay banned, why the f*ck would the community want cheaters back.  Unbanning players that broke the rules will just encourage more people to cheat because obviously being "perma banned" dosent mean much and if thats the case give me a free pass to cheat once as well and give me some quodan scripts

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Juicyjay said:

banned players should stay banned, why the f*ck would the community want cheaters back.  Unbanning players that broke the rules will just encourage more people to cheat because obviously being "perma banned" dosent mean much and if thats the case give me a free pass to cheat once as well and give me some quodan scripts

''Players who break rules by any means are going to get perma banned on all of their accounts'' No, i don't think people who got banned for something minor as speed hacking a flag in battleground would do it again once they got their old characters back

I got permanently banned on two of my accounts for trash talking Lastguardd ingame (i didnt know he was a GM at the time), so do i qualify for unban?