Sign in to follow this  
Hadralt

Cowladin and Cowarrior Best PvP'ers Confirmed?

Skills or Cheats  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Skills or Cheats

• Skills
    • Cheats

5 minutes ago, Elann said:

cheats 100% 

lmao love your foot note with Swissgaurd

• Thanks 1

They're nowhere near good pvpers (especially the peladin) but can you atleast give a brief explanation of what happened ? 

I'm assuming the warrior used Heroic leap to get up there, if that's the case then it's a bug abuse and should be punishable.

12 minutes ago, ayn said:

They're nowhere near good pvpers (especially the peladin) but can you atleast give a brief explanation of what happened ? 

I'm assuming the warrior used Heroic leap to get up there, if that's the case then it's a bug abuse and should be punishable.

not sure how he got there, they did that to mess up our opener

5 minutes ago, Ebimen23 said:

ok, another 2 bans today

XDD

will be the 2nd perma ban Kappa

ELANN ONE WEEK AFTER==> " But anyways, whoever belived in this bullshit and enjoyed my 1 week ban, I hope you slept good those 1 week and had a great nights, parties etc I know few people who did it, but I won't be a fucking kid like you and laugh about you even after my unbann even though I should because I wont go down the same fake road as you. Getting unbanned tonight cheers. " 😄

• Haha 4

WoWScrnShot_072718_173425.jpgJust look at them, so innocent calves : ( let them go free, they just wanted eat some grass from Ruins of Lordaeron.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ayn said:

Paladin is very good ok 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ItsArty said:

Paladin is very good ok 

I wanna learn from the best of the best, thats why I have a few questions. Why did you bomb while the paladin was still in sap and the warrior in cheap shot? And why did you jump down?

10 minutes ago, twitch.tv/medalxz sellouts said:

I wanna learn from the best of the best, thats why I have a few questions. Why did you bomb while the paladin was still in sap and the warrior in cheap shot? And why did you jump down?

B.U.B.B.L.E. Fell down

@ItsArty Trying to cast stomp after tinket wasn't good idea :D. But hey! How did u managed to kick monkeys bad maneers with 0,5sec cast when u r step kicking like this im just curious? https://www.twitch.tv/artyego/clips?range=7d