Sign in to follow this  
lastguardd

Resignation

With great sadness, I decided to resign my job as a PvP GM. I wish all the improvements and changes that happened to PvP in the last few months will not be forgotten and all will fluently continue with a new PvP GM!

Everything I did in the past was to make you (PvP community) happy. I tried my best...

I wish you yall good luck in the future! Make the 3v3 bracket great again!!! ❤️ 

• Sad 12

34 minutes ago, lastguardd said:

With great sadness, I decided to resign my job as a PvP GM. I wish all the improvements and changes that happened to PvP in the last few months will not be forgotten and all will fluently continue with a new PvP GM!

Everything I did in the past was to make you (PvP community) happy. I tried my best...

I wish you yall good luck in the future! Make the 3v3 bracket great again!!! ❤️ 

Why dude!No one can change your position as PvP GM 😞 You was the best PvP GM Atlantiss ever had.If any1 did anything for PvP that was you...Wish you good luck anyway.

Omg this is so sad to hear, i can't believe it :(. 

No one did and will ever do from now on what you did as PvP GM.

I think this is a big, big lost for Atlantiss.

I kinda lost all my hope now about the PvP scene but don't whana be that dramatic...

Anyway, i don't know what happened but i want to tank you really for what you did for us (the PvP comunity) and wish you all the best !

I can only agree with Playson and Quodan, by far the best GM Atlantiss ever had, noone took so much care about PvP Players and he put his heart and soul into his role as PvP GM.

- PvP tournaments

- Fridays 3s event which made Atlantiss the most active 3s server of all private servers.

- Pushed a lot of important class fixes in PvP which were open for 3 years and more.

- many more

Imo Atlantiss PvP died today.

Among the [*] reactions for the PvP section of Atlantiss, let's not forget that just because someone steps down, it doesn't mean the new person won't do a good job. I'm sure the new PvP GM will do everything he/she can to make the PvP community happy, and hell, maybe even better than Lastguardd. Who knows?

But yeah, thanks Lastguardd, for everything you did for the Atlantiss PvP community.