Sign in to follow this  
Aloise

The future of Atlantiss

The future of Atlantiss  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like Atlantiss to do after Dragon Soul HC has been out for some time?

• Release a fresh server with progressive raiding and a proper release schedule
    • Shut down and wait for TBC to be released
    • Keep going with one server where all content is released

To be honest, in any hopes of keeping interest in Atlantiss alive, I think a fresh server is the only solution, and probably the only choice for Cataclysm private server as a whole when Hades turned out to be shit.

Well, just my opinion and not an attack on the server. I really don't think having a fresh server will be a good idea because it's already going to split the low population as it is and probably ultimately kill the population and server. Maybe if you had a higher population pop then yeah,  awesome! Sounds good on paper but not really feasible in the here and now. I say you guys work on getting the existing Dragonwrath realm problems and bugs ironed out as well as missing content put into place, (Vashi'Jr and Ingvar's missing weapon for starters. Missing or bugged quests too).  I kind of left for those reasons, (not to mention RL matters, nothing bad but got kind of busy) plus being kind of burned out but may come back someday if those issues are addressed. Going to be blunt though, this new server thing, again, is not a good idea and won't be around to watch the server crash and burn eventually because of the population divide if you guys actually go through with it. I'd hate to see your hardwork go down the drain horribly. 

Other than that, this server still kicks butt and is probably one of the more professionally done private servers. Keep up the great work Atlantiss Team.

Jetrean~ A.K.A Nerevarr the Rogue.

• Like 1

How does one expect that only the current Atlantiss pop would be interested in a non retarded realm with a release schedule is beyond me and probably the staff 👋🏻

As I've mentioned before, I approve of this idea.
Said it then and now again; This is the ultimate move to boost ATS population and quality itself.

I really don't care about what happens to Dragonwrath after the new realm opens, tbh I know that it will die out really quickly.
Fresh realm will also bring more involvement in development. As everyone could see during past few years that main priority was always the upcoming content, as it is now again with DS HC. This new realm as said in the main post will open the gates for everything to have priority since it will be that same "upcoming content".
Twilight Highlands, Vash'jir, Old World content, Polishing (Nopunintended) of the already working content, bringing 4.0 Dungeons quality on pair with 4.3 one and so on.

So, just keep up with the good work.

• Like 3

After months I came back and I'm seeing this... Nothing changed.
If any1 wants few geared chars on this sinking server pm me. They have no value anymore.

15 minutes ago, Tellur said:

Close server . Sell scripts and wait for another better server. Add this option. 

quitter

9 minutes ago, Edge004 said:

quitter

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAH nice try trolling xD i play here when server starts so dont tell me im quitter. I wait here 1 year for cata content 2 years for FL next one year for HC FL 2 years for DS sooo....

1 minute ago, Tellur said:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAH nice try trolling xD i play here when server starts so dont tell me im quitter. I wait here 1 year for cata content 2 year for FL next one year for HC FL 2 year for DS sooo....

it wont hurts than to wait more for DS hc ^^

50 minutes ago, Tellur said:

Close server . Sell scripts and wait for another better server. Add this option. 

If You don't wanna play, just don't play. GTFO, cos there is still a lot ppl who wanna play here. :214_lion_face:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FeralGod said:

If You don't wanna play, just don't play. GTFO, cos there is still a lot ppl who wanna play here. :214_lion_face:

OH THANKS . I feel better now 🤡u help me more than doctor