Sign in to follow this  
dudugodx

Transfer

its been 2 years Transfer closed. Its an opportunity to increase the population. As long as Transfer requires x1 exp and char deleted on other server. Mounts ,achiv,transmog,professions,gold shouldnt be allowed and ppl should get instant lvl 80.

Now, if a private server dies, u can remove x1 exp (example when molten died) 

7 hours ago, dudugodx said:

its been 2 years Transfer closed. Its an opportunity to increase the population. As long as Transfer requires x1 exp and char deleted on other server. Mounts ,achiv,transmog,professions,gold shouldnt be allowed and ppl should get instant lvl 80.

Now, if a private server dies, u can remove x1 exp (example when molten died) 

I agree, that transfers are a good idea.

Although I don't agree with the char deletion on the other server.
There are ways to go around that and I think it shouldn't be needed to transfer.

On 7.06.2018 at 1:37 PM, dudugodx said:

so whats the God's decision? i think there are 2 more cata x1 .  make them cum here :O

Seems like Administration doesn't care, and actually making ppl from here move to theese  "2 more cata x1"... nothing new here. Pity :(

When sunwell's feronis is down with ppl in case of their opening of their new wotlk realm, many people would change this server for ATS if only they had a choice. I am one of them. We don't want to start wotlk with nothing again and again on sunwell's new realm. There are hundred of us. Only give us and opportunity and we will come with plesure.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kroater said:

When sunwell's feronis is down with ppl in case of their opening of their new wotlk realm, many people would change this server for ATS if only they had a choice. I am one of them. We don't want to start wotlk with nothing again and again on sunwell's new realm. There are hundred of us. Only give us and opportunity and we will come with plesure.

we dont need you, we are fine with our 400 players

9 minutes ago, shadowguy said:

we dont need you, we are fine with our 400 players

That's nice. I don't say you need me and other sunwell's feronis players. We need you, we ask you for a favour.

18 minutes ago, kroater said:

That's nice. I don't say you need me and other sunwell's feronis players. We need you, we ask you for a favour.

Don't mind me asking, but are you part of the old Sunwell tha migrated here a few years back? Any case, hope some sort of migration happens, would be wonderful with a population boost.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Axelito said:

Don't mind me asking, but are you part of the old Sunwell tha migrated here a few years back? Any case, hope some sort of migration happens, would be wonderful with a population boost.

No, I have never played on atlantiss. I stopped playing before "old" sunwell collapse. Then I started leveling on "new" sunwell after feronis realm opening. I know there are many players who migrated here and after new sunwell opening migrated back, that would be a kind of mean for you, but there are many feronis players like me as well. We have nothing to do on feronis and don't want to start wotlk again and again with nothing on another sunwell wotlk realms...

1 minute ago, Neviril said:

We've got players here that have been here for years and leveled their toons up from 1-85 without a transfer. That would seriously strike a nerve in some of our more... Aggressive players...

And I fully understand that. But we have to remember that people from other low-rate realms had to spent many time for leveling as well. That's not an instant 80 or transfer from "trash" servers and realms.

Of course it's just a suggestion. It's your community and server and do what you want to do. There are advantages and drawbacks to do such a thing.

2 minutes ago, Neviril said:

I would like to say for the record.

There are many things that I wish we personally could do to bring more members to our community and to our server. The recent population drop is noticeable and we're doing new things every day to try and keep what we have while bringing more.

The current problem we face is that people are losing interest, not with the server, but with the game. Regardless of what people say, repetitive game-play is boring and not a lot of people enjoy it.

Bringing / introducing server character transfer tools is a decent idea, but there are a lot of draw-backs from it. Especially this late in the servers phase. We've got players here that have been here for years and leveled their toons up from 1-85 without a transfer. That would seriously strike a nerve in some of our more... Aggressive players...

I'm not saying it is a horrible idea, don't get me wrong. I'm one of the players who don't care how much time I spent leveling my toons, I'd rather see population by any means necessary. But it is because of this that my opinion is biased.

-Neviril

I am not gonna censor server because we have a discussion here and that would be contraproductive. 

I agree with you in point, people are losing interest in the game. But that cant be an excuse. There was the release of NRG-Wow yesterday and there were a lot of people (more than the population of atlantiss on primetime) who are just looking for a good cata server out there. I think its not really a secret this whole server was a flop and I dont recommend anyone trying it out. 

Meanwhile Monster WoW has a stable 2k population and is probably the worst scripted server out there. What is the reason for that? The server has x12 rates and people just don't wanna go to a new server and put that much effort into a new server when they can go on any other server with higher rates and reach the end content faster by doing so.

That would seriously strike a nerve in some of our more... Aggressive players...

I don't think anyone would complain in a higher population on Atlantiss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Must say, using RaF and coming with a Friend or just soloing multibox youd be lvl 80 in no time 😄 most of the time would be spent on recovering your Achievements, Mounts, Tmogs etc.

Personally, Id just enable "XP Rate by choice". As I know quite a few people who love to feel the pain of leveling slowly, it is counterproductive if the aim is just getting playerbase.

In my opinion, you can give Feronis players transfers, but...! No achievements, no mounts, etc.! Just clear lvl 80 chars with basic gear(basically free SoR). :214_lion_face:

13 minutes ago, FeralGod said:

In my opinion, you can give Feronis players transfers, but...! No achievements, no mounts, etc.! Just clear lvl 80 chars with basic gear(basically free SoR). :214_lion_face:

That's a good idea. We really don't need anything more.

• Like 1

Anything to increase the server population would be good.

Server transfers, higher XP rates, etc.
As Medalxz said, alot of people are looking for a decent cata server. Alot of ppl of my guildies on warmane didn't come to Atlantiss due to the rates.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kaspi said:

Anything to increase the server population would be good.

Server transfers, higher XP rates, etc.
As Medalxz said, alot of people are looking for a decent cata server. Alot of ppl of my guildies on warmane didn't come to Atlantiss due to the rates.

+1

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pelekon_dev said:

We are currently translating news regarding recent post in this topic and some more additional info, so stay tuned 🙂

Can we expect any news even today?

I sent additional things to add to news which have to be reviewed so I think it would be tomorrow, but I am not sure as I am currently out of home.

I really believe that stimulating new players to come to this server is of utmost importance these days. Why do we have to care about not giving them mounts ,achievements or higher exp rates? If you havent realised it yet, people,the server has been dieing the last 1 year and at this rate it wont last much longer. So just open transfers, advertise your server  so people know,give them mounts ,achievements they already have earned if need be. Atlantiss is the best cata server in my opinion and if you let it die like you have been , then the expansion dies in a way...which is sad

• Like 2

Atlantiss needs to finaly realize that if they want a server with better population and profit they need to step out of the road of Blizzlike.By that I dont mean adding custom retarded stuff but some things that will improve the server and make players enjoy the stay.

Example:

Improve Exp rate - Nobody wants to lvl blizzlike its the most retarded thing to do after many years that cataclysm has passed if they want blizzlike enable them the option to pick 1x xp rate:Gm command,NPC ingame , Forum option doesnt rly matter.

Enable transfers from other servers - Why not ? By doing this you will improve the server population becouse people are always looking for new servers to go after they get bored of the old one.IF you think giving people lvl 80 or 85 chars on transfer is bad becouse other people had to lvl for it in my perspective you should be more worried on how to make the server alive not to look to some random people getting mad.Mol10 and Monster did it and nobody bother and they have a good population and no one is complaining.

Improve the shop - Improve the shop put more mounts heirlooms character boost lvl stuff that helps people and things that can make you profit aswell lets face it monsterwow/Warmane has some more advanced shop options and people will always spend money we saw that already from old mol10/Warmane people play there becouse they know they can get easyer lvls and other things by paying.Im not saying you should enable the option for people to get full end gear but something should be added maybe.

Enable maybe crossfaction PVP,PVE - I lvled a warlock alt and it took me some while aswell on RAF becouse the ques on lower lvls was dead.The PVP ques are dead and people would profit on low lvl also bgs and dungeons from it.

Dont take this message as server advertising thx.

• Like 6