Sign in to follow this  
lastguardd

Interview with Emil, winner of the 3v3 tournament

Interview with Emil, winner of the 1st 3v3 Atlantiss tournament:

Hey Emil, can you introduce yourself?
Hey, so I am Emil from... Where am I from? I have been everywhere in the Cataclysmic scene. I have played on Wa*mane, Wowmo*tal, Wowf*eakz, AT, Re*edy. So basicaly on every server there was. Mostly playing high-ranked arenas.

Have you played in any other tournaments before?
I have played in the Wa*mane international tournament, but I didn't play so well because I wasn't that good back in 2015. It's on Youtube but nobody should go watch that because it was awful. I guess that's it for tournaments.

VafTWPU - kopie (3).jpg

What brought you here, to our tournament? How did you find out about it?
It happened because of a guy here that is streaming a lot. He plays DK. His name is Medalxz aka Dkgodx. I mean, it was because every server we have been on, got destroyed. The population is gone on every server. On Mon*terwow they enabled heroic gear in the arenas which made it unplayable for the people that came from Re*edy because they didn't have that. You can't get heroic gear now from anywhere if you didn't play on Mon*terwow before. So that was it for Mon*terwow...

Do you like our server? Do you plan to play here now?
Yes. I mean, this is likely where I am going to quit my Cataclysmic journey because I think this is probably the last server that is ever going to be there, you know. It is my retirement home, I guess.

VafTWPU - kopie.jpg

Do your teammates plan to play here too?
Yes, we came here as a team, as a group and we decided to try it out and see how it goes. We are already between 81 to 82lvl.

What do you think about the teams you faced in the tournament?
Ok, I know it is not a nice thing to say, but I don't think there was any big of a competition, because of the gear. The only gear you can get is a full PvP gear and thus you couldn't get carried by the PvE damage and the random trinket procs and stuff, so it was only about skill. 

SZ22PqI.jpg

You think the players you have faced were not skilled?
I mean... They weren't, if I can say. I mean... I guess because we are new to the server, we didn't know any of the server bugs and stuff you can abuse, so we just played the games as we would have on any other server. 
That is why the thug-cleave we have fought took us by surprise once. Our hunter couldn't sac or monkey blind because the other rogue sapped the monkey in the opener. So that's what caught us by surprise once and that is the only reason why they forced some cooldowns. Other than that, it wasn't that close to be honest.

Did you notice any other bugs, while playing on the tournament?
There are few bugs. Main thing is the resilience bug. I noticed that everybody deals huge damage.

VafTWPU - kopie (2).jpg

What class do you think is the most broken here?
Warriors. We faced a warrior yesterday and warriors in Cata should be the worst class. You should be able to play it, but you can be in top of 3v3 bracket only if you are really skilled.

Who is the best player in your team?
Hmm, that is a tough question. I wish you could say myself, because I don't think any of my teammates are as strong as me.

WoWScrnShot_022618_171703.jpg

Who is the worst player in your team?
I can say the weakest player in our team is the hunter. He is doing some weird plays sometimes and brings the whole team performance down.

Have you guys ever played on retail?
Last time we have played on retail was on WoD I think. From my point of view, I don't really enjoy anything else than Cata. Maybe that will change, I don't know.

book-3057904_960_720.png

Do you think you will get along with the current Atlantiss PvP community?
I don't know, I think they are a bit afraid because we are decent players and they are afraid to lose against us. Stuff like that. I noticed a lot of toxicity and a lot of shit-talk but that is fine, I don’t care.

Before we end the interview, is there anything you would like to say to our PvP community? Should they be afraid of your arrival?
To be honest, there is nothing to say because they are nothing to me. I will bring everyone down. I will get my so-called revenge although there is no revenge because I am new here. But at least you guys know what is going to happen!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Good Interview.

27 minutes ago, lastguardd said:

Before we end the interview, is there anything you would like to say to our PvP community? Should they be afraid of your arrival?
To be honest, there is nothing to say because they are nothing to me. I will bring everyone down. I will get my so-called revenge although there is no revenge because I am new here. But at least you guys know what is going to happen!

Is my favourite part.

I think it's kind of nice to wrap your whole legacy on our Atlantiss realm.

Thanks for coming here and participating!

Wish you all the best!

On 5/17/2018 at 3:57 PM, Quodan said:

Parody at its finest :D

So fun to read haha, sometimes I just come back to the forum to laugh.
PD  ;btw how you been? sometimes I miss that fire enhancement in 2's