Hi today some players were insulting Jesus and random tank in Wotlk dungeon range, 

Volimije/Volime (same player on multibox): said " Jesus love my coks" , "FU*K U TANK" , "FU*K U FOR LIFE" , "DPS QUE WOTLK RDF kur*wa dps ftw"  He was swearing a lot on world chat aswell.

Chapakokslok: "Wotlk tank please die already irl" "Who is that fuck*er", "73+/- tank who keep queing & declining i hope you and your closest ones die in painful death" , "youre a fag", Also swearing and insulting

All screenshots here https://imgur.com/a/NW7Mq

I think behaviors like this should be shut down instantly. And players should be muted or even banned from the server. I can understand swear once but wishing painful death is too much...

• Haha 3

Thats why the box of wow game when you buy it behind it.Swearing alot warning etc. xD

• Confused 1

BOX is box, but rules are rules 
1.Communicating in-game with other Users and Atlantiss representatives, whether by text, voice or any other method, (Server/Forum/TeamSpeak/IRC) is an integral part of the Game and the Service and is referred to here as "Chat." When engaging in Chat, you may not: 
Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of Atlantiss, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above.
Every person playing on this server is equal, regardless of previous servers or the faction (Alliance and Horde), player should be respected. Breaking this rule will be severely punished.

• Haha 1

They had some a**hole tank, who queued and declined few times in a row, why would they not be angry? And I don't see real purpose of this topic except, that you maybe are that a**hole tank... :81_joy_cat::81_joy_cat::134_spy:

4 hours ago, masterk11 said:

Hi today some players were insulting Jesus

Okay case closed, there's no need for this topic since they insulted the mighty Jesus himself. They will burn in hell for eternity so let them play the game and if you don't like them then that's what /ignore is for. Moron.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, masterk11 said:

its not about /ignore its about toxic players should be punished 

As u can see, on this server nobody cares for "toxic players". 

While I understand how some feel about this subject, you can't just simply say "hey it's the internet so w/e" it doesn't work like that, there are things that you shouldn't say in-game no matter how long have you been on the internet all that it makes you is an edgy kid if you call everyone a retard and curse non stop while trying to compel a sentence, those kind of players should be punished accordingly, I'm not saying you should be punished by anything you say, there is some leniency to it but don't take it too far, you have to remember that behind the monitor there are also people playing.