Sign in to follow this  
greywolf

### Request for Transmogrification ###

Is it possible to add shoulders and head of the set Ruthless Gladiator's Plate Set (Elite recolor - Season 10 Tier 2) among the items that you can buy with the voting points? Just the shoulders and head, not the whole set.

These two pieces have a better graphic/visual look (red/orange flames) than the new set (blue/purple flames).

Link: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=866/ruthless-gladiators-plate-armor-elite-recolor#comments

On 5.04.2018 at 5:47 PM, blinkmasterx said:

Not going to happen. They were possible to attain

And this is just stupid. It's a private server, and we restrain ourselves because it's not B L I Z Z L I K E. Where's the fun in that?...

The thing is, as blink said they were attainable. These items are representation of personal feats/achievements. Obtainable with high skill to be exact, which they reward for general speaking.
So it would be unfair for players which got them in a legit way.

Don't care really myself but, as I stated for others it might be a different story

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 6:51 PM, Sniprep said:

The thing is, as blink said they were attainable. These items are representation of personal feats/achievements. Obtainable with high skill to be exact, which they reward for general speaking.

Don't care really myself but, as I stated for others it might be a different story

They (371)  "were" obtainable only with score and skill, but since they were replaced by set 390 the problem no longer exists.

It is not at all unfair as you said, on the contrary it would be unfair to ask for the 407 set that requires score, skill and conquest points.

I think you're focusing on the wrong issue mate.

2 hours ago, greywolf said:

^This is the issue. It's not unfair because it gives someone usable gear, but instead because it devalues the achievements of others. Could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if ATS started selling Gladiator titles or "server first ____" achievements? 

• Like 2

Adding a new set already devalues the obtained achievement by others in the old season, it has always been just like that. This goes for every expansion you play.

So the chance to get an old item(371) is not unfair at all.

You clearly still miss the point.
We are not talking about the stat value of the item but the sentimental one.
These items are the same as their non elite counterparts in terms of stats, only color changes. That color represents the skill/feat attached and that's why you got these items.
To buy them you first needed to get above 2200 rating in 3v3 arena or in Rated BG.
It would make it unfair to people who actually got that in the season, so it's not about the stats.
The same exact reason I am trying to point you to is why not even Retail offers that gear again.

Ps. item is 384 ilvl ingame.

21 minutes ago, Sniprep said:

You clearly still miss the point.
We are not talking about the stat value of the item but the sentimental one.
These items are the same as their non elite counterparts in terms of stats, only color changes. That color represents the skill/feat attached and that's why you got these items.

Maybe you didn't notice I know what object/set I'm talking about. If so, go and reread the opening post.

To buy them you first needed to get above 2200 rating in 3v3 arena or in Rated BG.

There is no need to repeat the same thing once again.

It would make it unfair to people who actually got that in the season, so it's not about the stats.
The same exact reason I am trying to point you to is why not even Retail offers that gear again.

Ps. item is 384 ilvl ingame.

Look at that! I thought it was a matter of statistics.

P.s.
384? Thanks for the information, I didn't know anything about it.

Do you even understand yourself?
It doesn't matter, these Elite recolors are tied with their own seasons, it's not like it's still ruthless season and we get cataclysmic gear.
Maybe if you suggested to bring the gear back with same pre-requisites they could add them, but to add them in vote/cash shop. No

On 4/5/2018 at 9:47 AM, blinkmasterx said:

Not going to happen. They were possible to attain

I have to agree here, while everyone wants everything available to them, that shouldn't be the case, that way players who obtained them while they were available would have something special otherwise making everything available to everyone would just ruin the joy for old players who worked hard and are still on the server.