greywolf

A heartfelt thanks from the Alliance

19 minutes ago, Playson said:

@greywolf Having your equipment full soon. GL with that dude with your 1350 conquest points cap from random battlegrounds.

This thread is mvp. YES...... lets speak more about random bgs becasue for arenas there are like 2 hordes who can play them and that's Listery and Jack.

Make a rated battleground group or l2p.

wow

10 minutes ago, lastguardd said:

So toxic... 

Can you please ban this toxic person already :(

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Badjkrlybad said:

wow

Can you please ban this toxic person already :(

If he will keep this talk his acc will get penalty. Just try to ignore some of his posts.

For now, Playson, less talking more playing, okay? :)

Well, yesterday the Horde won 4 random BGS in a row. I don't know if it was luck or anything, but those 4 lost BGS had made some alliance players nervous. :4_joy:

It wasn't luck dude, what are you talking about? Hordes won because they had you in that 4 bgs.

Also heard indeed alliance were super nervous yesterday because of that 4 bgs lost.

Idk what to say dude, take them easy, 4 losts in a row is just too much. You gotta think they have a soul also. Next time give them only 3 losts, i think is enough.

Thank god they didn't lost 10 bgs in a row. If they were nervous after 4 losses, i'm sure that they would commit suicide after 10 losses. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Playson said:

It wasn't luck dude, what are you talking about? Hordes won because they had you in that 4 bgs.

giphy.gif:4_joy:

I could not play for about 3 weeks, but yesterday was another beautiful day of random battlegrounds and luckily my faction (alliance) continues to win, as always.

I played 13 random battles in a row. All won! :8_laughing:
Another bad and sad day for the horde players. 

On 5/31/2018 at 7:19 AM, greywolf said:

I could not play for about 3 weeks, but yesterday was another beautiful day of random battlegrounds and luckily my faction (alliance) continues to win, as always.

I played 13 random battles in a row. All won! :8_laughing:
Another bad and sad day for the horde players. 

Ah, the carried Alliance players who think they're worth shit at the game tryharding with their arena macros.

You know what's funny? When our GOOD players join bgs, the alliance DON'T EVEN DARE to respawn.

The Horde players are dumb, but the Alliance players really aren't better. Having always 2 healers who take no damage and are always safeguarded by two rogues sure is an easy win eh?

I don't play a meta spec and I've kicked the ass of more geared players than me, lol.

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2018 at 7:29 AM, Juicyjay said:

all i see is scrubs everywhere, il farm you guys either faction so makes no difference

do it
just
do it