greywolf

A heartfelt thanks from the Alliance

A heartfelt thanks from the alliance.
You have lost many BGS and thanks to this, indeed, thanks to you, we are gaining many conquest points. So, please, keep losing, and i'il have my equipment full soon.  Peace!

• Like 1

Today I joined only 12 bgs, 10 won and only 2 lost. Is it bad luck or is your team with people unable to force themselves to use a little strategy? I see this situation everytime I join a battleground.

Today a good start in Twinks Peaks for the Horde. Quickly 2 flags for you and 0 for us.

But like yesterday, you failed on third flag not once, but twice. Same bad play today and yesterday.

same bad play every seaon, 2 of 3 horde teams are alliance players tho.

On random battleground everyone is hero, just saying :*

wSosKlD.png

• Sad 1

Hmm Elann, it's otherwise. Most of the top teams in bracket are horde players (originally), playing alliance just for racial advantage in arena.

Edited by Sniprep
  • Haha 2

On 29/3/2018 at 8:00 PM, Sniprep said:

Most of the top teams in bracket are horde players (originally), playing alliance just for racial advantage in arena.

In the game chat they always say that when a player is good at PvP, it makes no difference whether it is alliance or horde.

Then these players who feel the need to move to the alliance are not so good. Am I wrong?

1 hour ago, greywolf said:

In the game chat they always say that when a player is good at PvP, it makes no difference whether it is alliance or horde.

Then these players who feel the need to move to the alliance are not so good. Am I wrong?

Once you try double dps trinkets on a rogue you never go back. I guess its the same on every dps class. 

Burst just becomes insane especially with pve stuff of dragon soul.

s11 is a shitty pvp season. Just wait till feral get the madness staff It just becomes unfair.

Dont wanna small Lethis winrate or anything, If he is on the enemy side of the bg its always a tough matchup...

BUT If you leave a bg, It wont be counted as a lose in your statistic, I have a winrate of 95% on some characters since I just always leave a BG If its a lose.

On 26.03.2018 at 7:01 PM, greywolf said:

A heartfelt thanks from the alliance.
You have lost many BGS and thanks to this, indeed, thanks to you, we are gaining many conquest points. So, please, keep losing, and i'il have my equipment full soon.  Peace!

@greywolf Having your equipment full soon. GL with that dude with your 1350 conquest points cap from random battlegrounds.

This thread is mvp. YES...... lets speak more about random bgs becasue for arenas there are like 2 hordes who can play them and that's Listery and Jack.

Make a rated battleground group or l2p.

3 minutes ago, Playson said:

@greywolf Having your equipment full soon. GL with that dude with your 1350 conquest points cap from random battlegrounds.

This thread is mvp. YES...... lets speak more about random bgs becasue for arenas there are like 2 hordes who can play them and that's Listery and Jack.

Make a rated battleground group or l2p.

So toxic...