Sign in to follow this  
Guest Voxruss

Stucked

Guest Voxruss

Im stucked in DK starting zone and i cant get out of there... Lich King send me to Eastern Plag but i used Hearthstone and im stucked 

I'm stucked in brackwell pumpkin parch house, mi character is named szweinadhul  please, i need a GM HELPME!!!!Dfs_fd6X0AAUOqo.jpg

I have a similar problem, my DK have no quests to move on and can't leave the area.

It's the second DK i do, the first one i delected because the last quest didn't work and i used stone to go back and got stucked there

I opened a ticket and a bug report days ago and no answer until now, what can i do?

Help need it

1 hour ago, EquiLibriumZ said:

I have a similar problem, my DK have no quests to move on and can't leave the area.

It's the second DK i do, the first one i delected because the last quest didn't work and i used stone to go back and got stucked there

I opened a ticket and a bug report days ago and no answer until now, what can i do?

Help need it

Solved in game by game master Venki

Thank you

Im stucked in DK starting zone and i cant get out of there... Lich King send me to Eastern Plag but i used Hearthstone and im stucked

I have the same problem.na dodatek nie mogę usunąć postaci ponieważ mam pocztę. 

On 12/2/2018 at 8:24 PM, worikson said:

I have the same problem.na dodatek nie mogę usunąć postaci ponieważ mam pocztę. 

problem solved.

9 hours ago, Piklo19 said:

you have to complete prequests to deepholm

I've done quests there already but now i have none

There is many quests in Deepholm to do, i've played in others servers before

On 3/18/2018 at 4:31 PM, Guest Voxruss said:

Im joing with your require. My DK stuck in Archeus, when i have to do DK chain quest in Easter Plag. I tried to restart quest The Light of Dawn and insteed back to Lich King I use scourage stone. And now i`m stuck :( anybody help?