Sign in to follow this  
Ashrasmun

Just a small thanks

I feel like we (community) often brag about how things doesn't work on Atlantiss, but with new bosses being released in DS, I started to regain my appreciation for developer work on the server. This post is just a small thank you for your work - so many things that could've went wrong, work just right. 

So... Thank you!

P.S. Yes, I treat it as a feedback of sorts :>

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It is not just bosses, was just discussing similar matter with a few friends, and honestly, last months has been beyond marvelous. As a token of personal graditude spent nearly 600 euros on PP XD And probably going to continue. If the rate of fixes/updates that we are experiencing these times continue then..... Eh... Soon the playerbase will be so sad that there is nothing to complain about XD?

All in all +1 from my side, great work has been done and its visible to people playing on the server and those who are looking for a server to play on.

It feels better playing here since you took the critism of the open letter in the general discussion.

Keep it up!

lick lick lick lick

Server has been great recently, I came back 2 months ago, I'm having a ton of fun pvping and I hope that more people will join us soon, thanks to the devs and gms that keep believing in this project