Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yggr

Atlantiss survey

Recommended Posts

I took the liberty of conducting the first Atlantiss survey, to refresh our knowledge on what ground we stand and hopefully with the feedback gathered, improve the quality of our management. 

I would like to ask everyone to leave their opinion as it will benefit all of us. 

Everyone also will get a chance to win a Celestial Steed mount or a pet from our webshop of your choosing.

Survey - http://bit.ly/2IfFqHf

Tell your friends and family!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope I don't get banned for my opinion since I left my nick and everyone knows what my opinion is. Nothing to hide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

improve ? since when u guys listened to improve: Delete and change our own sentences on forums Blizz like. if ur trying to be atoned , u need to beg for eternity to get respect Not by a fancy mount ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

improve ? since when u guys listened to improve

Since forever. No project has the right to exist without constant improvements.

Publically? For quite a while, and we plan to continue down this road. 

We have nothing to be atoned of, and we already have a great deal of respect from our community, which as mentioned above can still be improved and that is our and mainly my goal.

When it comes to your accusations about sentences being deleted, that is correct, notwithstanding, only in cases in which they violate our rules and internet's netiquette. Forums ought to be an equanimous and uncluttered place for everyone to speak their minds without inducing toxicity, as for sentences being changed that's just nonsense, but if you have any proof and would like to report a member of our team of practicing such a solution you can do so via complaints @e-mail or even in public, be my guest.

Nevertheless, if you completed the survey, which I reckon might be based on dissatisfaction, it's more than great and I am truly thankful since it provides us with feedback to build the ground to ameliorate on.

And the mount is just a small way of saying thank you to the friendly part of the community that has the balls and maturity to provide constructive critique.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yggr said:

Since forever. No project has the right to exist without constant improvements.

Publically? For quite a while, and we plan to continue down this road. 

We have nothing to be atoned of, and we already have a great deal of respect from our community, which as mentioned above can still be improved and that is our and mainly my goal.

When it comes to your accusations about sentences being deleted, that is correct, notwithstanding, only in cases in which they violate our rules and internet's netiquette. Forums ought to be an equanimous and uncluttered place for everyone to speak their minds without inducing toxicity, as for sentences being changed that's just nonsense, but if you have any proof and would like to report a member of our team of practicing such a solution you can do so via complaints @e-mail or even in public, be my guest.

Nevertheless, if you completed the survey, which I reckon might be based on dissatisfaction, it's more than great and I am truly thankful since it provides us with feedback to build the ground to ameliorate on.

And the mount is just a small way of saying thank you to the friendly part of the community that has the balls and maturity to provide constructive critique.

yes since forever like MOP project when we said plz dont waste time by doing that and u listened well to us= project failed 

same goes for project TBC

the listening is too OP that u do opposite

deleting our opinions is not that bad But CHANGING  our sentences to a different sentence is EPIC 

now about the server and scripts we dont have any problems with that but about management GG out of words

Edited by dudugodx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yggr said:
Just now, dudugodx said:

yes since forever like MOP project when we said plz dont waste time by doing that and u listened well to us= project failed 

same goes for project TBC

the listening is too OP that u do opposite

deleting our opinions is not that bad But CHANGING  our sentences to a different sentence is EPIC 

now about the server and scripts we dont have any problems with that but about management GG out of words

so keep changing our sentences and our words and say ur a nice guy +1 , go change my topic now and my words ,i got used to this shit and everyone knows all of u...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aye , forgot to say thank u for CHANGING my sentences and my own words on forums and got me BANNED and thank u for 3 times banned on TS and thank u for removing my TS icons without any reasons . Note these stuff and kill the corruption, then u have our thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of great things have happened over the last few months. I do not know about all the censoring (I guess I'm not controversial enough), but things are going in the right direction (regarding communication from the team to the players and more) from what I have seen. The change in attitude from the staff (On the forum, idk about Discord) has finally given me a positive view on the server.

Keep it up!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dudugodx I wonder, why would they ban you so many times on so many platforms... maybe the problem is not with the staff and administration, or people and community, but with YOU? :81_joy_cat:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i should go kill 5 ppl than light 20 candles = im innocent. my point i have all evidences and they ignored them. all of them covered it up = They are nice ppl GG i love that mentality 100/100

@FeralGod , u dont know the story, its k il explain it , once upon a time they made a GM called narli.. from Isreal and he hates Arabs , he couldnt stand that im beyond pro , so he started deleting all my messages and changing my own word on forums and it wasnt enough for him , so he started kiking me from world chat and disconnecting my chars and ban on TS on my accounts and removing my ts icons cz he hates arabs and lebanon and Isreal at war so he made it wow WAR .  i have all the evidences but they ignored them ............

with all pics and evidences, all staff supported him and fucked me in the anus and side ways, 

i dont know why ppl hate me either cz im too OP for them as healer or cz im top /played on this server or cz im top killing number of bosses on statistics. 

il explain it in one word : Jelly

perosnally i dont care if u guys change , stay racist and change my sentences , community respect #1 on skada ;) 

Note: i still consider atlantiss top cata private server by far than others. its just the staff are militia and evidences are useless

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 5:21 PM, dudugodx said:

"GM called narli.. from Isreal and he hates Arabs"

"cz he hates arabs and lebanon and Isreal at war so he made it wow WAR"

"the staff are militia"

 

I mean, I have read a lot over the past few years, but this is the first time I see someone comparing World of Warcraft ban/s on a private server to an Israeli - Arab war.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.03.2018 at 5:21 PM, dudugodx said:

well i should go kill 5 ppl than light 20 candles = im innocent. my point i have all evidences and they ignored them. all of them covered it up = They are nice ppl GG i love that mentality 100/100

@FeralGod , u dont know the story, its k il explain it , once upon a time they made a GM called narli.. from Isreal and he hates Arabs , he couldnt stand that im beyond pro , so he started deleting all my messages and changing my own word on forums and it wasnt enough for him , so he started kiking me from world chat and disconnecting my chars and ban on TS on my accounts and removing my ts icons cz he hates arabs and lebanon and Isreal at war so he made it wow WAR .  i have all the evidences but they ignored them ............

with all pics and evidences, all staff supported him and fucked me in the anus and side ways, 

i dont know why ppl hate me either cz im too OP for them as healer or cz im top /played on this server or cz im top killing number of bosses on statistics. 

il explain it in one word : Jelly

perosnally i dont care if u guys change , stay racist and change my sentences , community respect #1 on skada ;) 

Note: i still consider atlantiss top cata private server by far than others. its just the staff are militia and evidences are useless

 

Okay sir, here's what you did.

You got into a dispute with a Game Master (who is for various reasons not with us anymore for months now) who mistreated you and according to you deleted and edited your posts which is a one-time occurance ever reported. Then you proceed to complain about him in an aggresive manner calling out the whole administration and affixing this to over 35 people. And now you seek justice to be done.

Now, were you to change your attitude and approach us calmly explaining the whole thing, which I'd like to state is still not proven in any way, we'd be glad to review it and remedy everything to you.

But, as of right now you show us not respect and continue on to bash us publically without any proofs, you are an unpleasant person fillled with toxicity.

I'd really prefer to see you as a fellow friend here on Atlantiss not as a one-time enemy but hey, it is entirely up to you. Hope you change your approach.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Yggr said:

Okay sir, here's what you did.

You got into a dispute with a Game Master (who is partly for similar reasons not with us anymore for months now) who mistreated you and according to you deleted and edited your posts which is a one-time occurance ever reported. Then you proceed to complain about him in an aggresive manner calling out the whole administration and affixing this to over 35 people. And now you seek justice to be done.

Now, were you to change your attitude and approach us calmly explaining the whole thing, which I'd like to state is still not proven in any way, we'd be glad to review it and remedy everything to you.

But, as of right now you show us not respect and continue on to bash us publically without any proofs, you are an unpleasant person fillled with toxicity.

I'd really prefer to see you as a fellow friend here on Atlantiss not as a one-time enemy but hey, it is entirely up to you. Hope you change your approach.

4syw4p.jpg         thats 3% of the evidence, i wont release others (dont want ppl to flee ;) ), il give u an example of my behavior: lets just say u went to school and a kid knocked off ur teeth , would u go to teacher cry or u hit him back, lets just say ur pride is below average and went to the teacher and  whole nation of  the school ignored u , kiked u from school , deleted ur arguments. what will u do? get ignored again and again till u reach -9000 pride or public.

anw i got bored of this, not going open 2 proxy programs just to open forums to defend my argument now. il just shut up and never again join forums, il just enjoy ingame and help tons of ppl like always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Yggr said:

deleted and edited your posts which is a one-time occurance ever reported

Dont wanna put myself on any side or anything, but everyone complained about Naril editing and deleting posts and no one did shit against it, was really annoying. image.png.47979a5174951f24159cc56ae8a01c91.png
image.png.bd0fcafc532c989bd21ec4457b1d05b5.png

 

just some random searching can link you around 20 more of those. (all from Atlantiss discord btw)

 

But as you already said, Narilrave is gone now (thank god) so I guess no point discussing that.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×