Sign in to follow this  
Yggr

About Warmaster Blackhorn release.

About Warmaster Blackhorn release.  

178 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. When should Warmaster Blackhorn encounter be released?

• Friday (9th of March)
    • Wednesday (14th of March)

After receiving complaints from our community about Warmaster Blackhorn being released on Friday due to most 25n raids being planned on Wednesdays we'd like to gather everyone's opinion on this matter.

Well regarding the amount of ppl who'd try to gather for a started id, which a release on friday would create, i personally would find it better to have blackthorn released in a week. this would make raid ids "cleaner" and you'll have more than enough time to fix the issues and the issues that these issues may cause. 
Let us play with ultraxion this week and laugh at shadowstepping rogues. give us blackthorn next week, and let us rage about ppl avoiding aoe then :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Some guilds still haven't made it past Hagara yet (Kappa) so let's try have 1 boss per week aye

Thanks a lot for giving us an opportunity to vote for the future of the realm. This is one giant leap towards what you wrote about in your post.

• Like 5

Wednesday. 

More time to fix things with the cow in a boat, not getting any pressure trying to release it on friday. Maintain the quality with the bosses on releases... 

• Like 2

I see no reason for prolonging it. It's a private server, not a sponsored tournament. If it's so important for someone to be the first on Atlantiss to kill a boss on normal, or in layman's terms, someone has problems with ego, it's their problem.

I would rather have a boss on friday and have it fixed till next wednesday than have it released on wednesday and prolong the process by another couple of days.

Cut it Vaj, if you want the boss sooner and unfinished it means that you more so want it only for gear, which in fact has more ego involved. I believe that no one gives a crap if they killed boss on normal first dunno where you got that from. And if I remember the old ATS quote, "It won't be released till it's perfect" nojk jk

• Haha 1

Everyone who is shitting around about learning tactics for Ultra and trying to kill it more than 3 times go fuck yourself ,please, release it on fucking Friday, thanks. Big Hello from the other side.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sniprep said:

if you want the boss sooner and unfinished it means that you more so want it only for gear, which in fact has more ego involved.

lmao. good one

Release it with next ID reset. Otheriwise it will cause too much of a hassle with unfinished IDs and people will have to organise just for 1 boss, which will not be fun for anyone and will cause troubles for guilds with limited time/busy schedules. It gives you more time to fix stuff up as well. There is no rush to release content now, i'm sure people are happy to see work being done and that is enough. Slow and steady wins the race.

I'd also like to salute Yggr for his new position, one of the staff members i have complete faith in, so happy to see you're already doing a good job. Fixing the gap between the community and the staff won't be easy, but i'm excited to see things finally going in the right direction.

• Like 8

Thank you all for your opinion.

Warmaster Blackhorn will be released on wednesday (14th of March).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1