Bjeffwoff

Does Vashj'ir ''work''?

Question

So i plan to start here but one of the things that is keeping me is rumors about certain zones not working like Twilight & Vashj'ir.. Can anyone confirm how broken / working these are? I really want to do more than just raids..

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bjeffwoff said:

So i plan to start here but one of the things that is keeping me is rumors about certain zones not working like Twilight & Vashj'ir.. Can anyone confirm how broken / working these are? I really want to do more than just raids..

Vash'jir doesn't work, Twilight Highlands are working, and you should definetly pick this Cataclysm server above every other Cataclysm server. It will offer you the best Cataclysm experince.

Edited by Kercat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hello Bjeffwolf . Yashjir does not work correctly .You can just fly and explore that. It's all about Yashjir.  Twilight Highlands is working but you can do 94/96 quests.         Greetings.

Vashj'ir sadly does not work, Twilight Highlands does work, just not enough quests to get the achievment yet, everything else is working perfectly fine and i do recommened this server above others