Sign in to follow this  
cmoudo33

Which new path wold be good for this server?

I do not think atlantiss devs will ever go beyond the Cataclysm expansion either because they do not find appealing the next expansions or they do not have enough people and time to script the next expansions.

I love this server, most every quest works or has a workaround. The economy seems good too. I really enjoyed playing here. I am not into PvP however so if you ever make a PvE server, please let me know and I will come back and play on it. I don't like getting ganked by high much higher level characters and I honestly don't know why they bother because there is no honor in it.

Edited by dew1960

8 minutes ago, dew1960 said:

I love this server, most every quest works or has a workaround. The economy seems good too. I really enjoyed playing here. I am not into PvP however so if you ever make a PvE server, please let me know and I will come back and play on it. I don't like getting ganked by high much higher level characters and I honestly don't know why they bother because there is no honor in it.

Some players have to show "who's da boss in here". That's all. Personal reasons in most cases. Sometimes it's only about having fun, sometimes it's about pointing your fury at someone. Maybe bad day, maybe bad attitude. What we know for sure, is that it will never stop, no matter what. :(

Mists for sure. After all, it is the expansion that comes after Cata + the Atlantiss team has next level quality in terms of making an enjoyable server so i would very much like to see a MoP server done with this amount of quality. And to mention, i've been on Atlantiss since BWD and haven't been on any other private server since because i just love the community of Atlantiss and would like to progress further into the game at one point. I understand that, while i'm writting this, dragon soul is not yet finished so i know that probably no new servers will be launched anytime soon, but i just want to know IF a MoP server is a possibility.

• Thanks 1

I don't see why Atlantiss would need a MoP or WoD realm our cata server still holds it's own and better than other MoP and WoD servers

Mist for sure i know server with decent scripting like atlantis provides but online just meh atleast atlantis has 1k on cata still a thing.

• Like 1

I would love to see MOP atleast artlantiss can hold decent online not like another servers. Plus quality. I played on Hungarian server but online just kill all fun with empty world. Or atleast we could get Wrath server with quality.

• Like 1