Sign in to follow this  
Aloise

DTR nerf

So, is SimulationCraft code (along with patch notes for the beta client) enough proof to consider a nerf, or should I (or someone else) consider other ways? 

I'd like to assume that the people behind SimulationCraft has done their work and come up with relatively close estimates to the post nerf proc rate of DTR. If SimulationCraft is not enough I'd like to know so I can figure out how to find the values with another method.

19 hours ago, Aloise said:

So, is SimulationCraft code (along with patch notes for the beta client) enough proof to consider a nerf, or should I (or someone else) consider other ways? 

Several devs on the server have reworked abilities/spells based on Simcraft code, so I would imagine that providing code taken from Simcraft along with other sources confirming the findings would be sufficient evidence.     

Bumping once again just to link the resources to back up the SimulationCraft code

In general these results are in line with what is given by the respective SimulationCraft clients that I listed earlier.

2 hours ago, Aloise said:

If we assume that one got cut to 66% of the old proc rate, it would be a nerfed ~11%. 
This aligns with what we know on warlocks. 17% pre, 11% post-nerf.