Not_Dkgodx

Crossfaction BG's

Crossfaction BG's  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see crossfaction BG's?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Marko9380 said:

Well, since you brought up player count (I assume thats what you mean by "online"): I definitely can't speak for the entire community but I can tell you that the reason I myself quit atlantiss is precisely the inconsistent and borderline broken PvP experience. 

I'm willing to wager I'm not the only one.

PvP can be fun here but only if it is balanced, due to the fact the alliance outnumbers the horde pvp community 3 to 1 something needs to change to balance that number out and a good start would be lowering faction changes or even an increased honor rate on horde side so low geared players can gear faster since alliance wins bgs more often

games like this arent very fun, 6 dps vs 2 even with an extra healer it makes very little difference in games like this. horde needs more players

zMnPaMt.jpg

• Confused 1

Or just go for crossfaction bgs, so horde players can get into alliance grps aswell and can win some bgs. Right now its just one sided and average q is prob around 40 mins when a premade grp is qing.

By the way, check first side 75% voted FOR crossfaction bgs => I still havent seen one good argument against crossfaction bgs at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2018-05-20 at 3:18 PM, Dkdogx said:

Or just go for crossfaction bgs, so horde players can get into alliance grps aswell and can win some bgs. Right now its just one sided and average q is prob around 40 mins when a premade grp is qing.

By the way, check first side 75% voted FOR crossfaction bgs => I still havent seen one good argument against crossfaction bgs at this point.

Or maybe no. Where gone "Blizzlike only" thing?

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2018 at 8:18 AM, Dkdogx said:

the only reason 75% voted for cross faction is because 75% of the pvp community is alliance though. people dont want to transfer and that hurts the pvp scene imo but going back and forth solves nothing since they plan to implement it anyway. i guess we will just have to see how it pans out when it gets rolled out 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Juicyjay said:

the only reason 75% voted for cross faction is because 75% of the pvp community is alliance though. people dont want to transfer and that hurts the pvp scene imo but going back and forth solves nothing since they plan to implement it anyway. i guess we will just have to see how it pans out when it gets rolled out 

If you look it from other side, I personally cant stand more than 15 mins in Durotar/Orgrimar cause (imo) it looks awful and the races are ugly af +racials arent that good as Humans (imo) ; also I dont wanna waste my free time in 30min que just to finish in 5-10mins... You cant "force" ppl to change faction to Horde if they want fast que. And ye, about hurting Horde PvP scene.... what pvp scene? hordies just queing random bgs, doing 2s "just for cap", 3s dead in general and not willing to have rated bgs against alliance (any guild). Overall PvP scene is dead on horde. The only thing which will "hurt" horde is : losing privilege of faster RANDOM  bg ques, thats it. At the end people who like Horde will play Horde, people who like Alliance will play Alliance. 

2 hours ago, Qubzy said:

what pvp scene? hordies just queing random bgs, doing 2s "just for cap", 3s dead in general and not willing to have rated bgs against alliance (any guild). Overall PvP scene is dead on horde. The only thing which will "hurt" horde is : losing privilege of faster RANDOM  bg ques, thats it. At the end people who like Horde will play Horde, people who like Alliance will play Alliance. 

r1 team in 2s is horde last time i checked and just because resurrected does not do rateds does not mean no horde are interested in doing rateds. im growing my guild right now with plans to do rateds in the future. horde can be competitive but it requires more competent people to play there. how do you expect the server to improve when 75% of the pvp population is on one side with no incentives to promote people to want to play with the other 25% and to balance things. IMO atlantiss isnt doing enough to balance the pvp imbalance. there should be increased honor rates for horde, there should be lowered faction changes to horde but they dont implement these things. i guess they only care about pve

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Juicyjay said:

there should be increased honor rates for horde,

When i started playing [A] here, alliance usually get rekt on bg, looooosing fight all day. Nobody gave me increased honor rate...

Hold u horses with that unfair tricks. 

Crossfaction is the best option right now, deal with it. 

On 5/22/2018 at 3:29 PM, Juicyjay said:

r1 team in 2s is horde last time i checked

If I play whole season on alliance and then on the end of season change to horde, does it makes me horde player? 
Braha, Quodan are constantly changing factions and they are only one competing for titles (if you consider them as horde players, which I dont because they've been playing on ally most of the time). Every player who's getting title on horde is actually alliance player :'D I mean, your guild is just a copy of infected with some other "unknown" players (no offense).

On 5/22/2018 at 3:29 PM, Juicyjay said:

just because resurrected does not do rateds does not mean no horde are interested in doing rateds. im growing my guild right now with plans to do rateds in the future.

Does your rated bg group contains any of (main char) infected core members (playson,kaspi,dkgodx,kabash,jorach etc not counting braha and quodan)?

• Like 1

On 20.5.2018 at 2:18 PM, Dkdogx said:

By the way, check first side 75% voted FOR crossfaction bgs => I still havent seen one good argument against crossfaction bgs at this point

well said.

I think crossfaction bgs will encourage the organization of premades, in order to minimize the chances to be grouped with players from the other faction. Therefore I think that the faction unbalance will not be solved. It will be interesting to see the effects of this feature.

4 hours ago, jeremymcc21 said:

No only because I would like to see Devs focus on fixing current problems before working on new stuff.

looong bg que isn't a "current problem"?

Putting up the crossfaction is the only way for the Horde to have a little chance to win a random battleground, one at day is enough.

At least for those casual players tired of being literally raped in every BG.