Not_Dkgodx

Crossfaction BG's

Crossfaction BG's  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see crossfaction BG's?

• Yes
    • No

Aliance side queue is so long for ages,i know a lot of pvp peeps who stoped playing because of minimum 15 min q,plus for new players it's even harder they grind bg's for honor to get gear and it's litteraly imposible.Cross Faction would be great solution for problems like long q's on aliance side and horde being week recently and losing a lot of bg's. 

Edited by LordFlackoo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, puchu said:

Ahh learn to play.

Learn to not ragequitting after 3 minutes of bg :D Also after this twin peaks we got premade of your guild but without you (hmm..) but they left before bg started :) 

stop fucking drama please, if you wanna prove yourself do a rated bg challange and make a new thread, thanks.

I dont wanna get this thread closed.

Can we get any Devs opinion about crossfaction BG's is it possible, whats your opinion?

PS. Kaspii is gay xd

Hello fellow brave warriors of Azeroth, may i include myself in this intriguing discussion?

If Lethis dont want crossfaction bgs, then you guys obviously wont get them, so may aswell stop the poll.

Also see that the population on peaks is still lower than the number of times Calladin has hoj'ed and repped into my grounding.

Also see that arty never stops his gay as fuck chat with other homosexual boys from IL.

Have a good one.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lethís said:

Learn to not ragequitting after 3 minutes of bg :D Also after this twin peaks we got premade of your guild but without you (hmm..) but they left before bg started :) 

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the lethis (story, tale, fable)...

1 hour ago, puchu said:

The best druid leave server :( bye my little worm. 

1 hour ago, Lethís said:

Learn to read.

1 hour ago, puchu said:

Ahh learn to play.

From 0 to 100 real quick 

I don't know. I am not an hardcore roleplayer but it would feel strange to play crossfaction bgs in a server like Atlantiss. I mean, it's not a pure pvp istant lvl 85 server with no pve and world content. We would still be hostile to each other in the open world, in tol barad (both the bg and the quest zone). The idea to open crossfaction bgs feels like we are already giving up on the pvp side, even if the population seems to be more active since the release of DS and the new pvp gear/season. And to be honest, few weeks ago the queues were not so slow from the alliance side. Therefore, I voted no but if they decide to introduce the crossfaction bgs I would not leave the server. Quoting Alizabhal "I hate all of you!". Jk, love for everyone.

Edited by Panofsky

On 25. 1. 2018 at 8:56 AM, Not_Dkgodx said:

Hello,

actually logged in after ages on atlantiss ydaya and tried to q a bg 40v3... after waiting around 40 mins I logged off again. Have you

considered taking crossfaction BG's into the game? It would increase the poprate of bgs by a lot. Ik not blizzlike but well retail has a way higher playerbase.

+ why are BGs forced at 10v10? why not 5v5 and let players join in, would help a lot with qs aswell.

Ty

I vote yes, BUT! Some players still enjoy the RP side of the game and for them, there should be an option to be "unswitchable" to other faction. 

So, after joining random bg, in your chat could pop a system text saying: "If you dont want to be a part of BG-crossfaction system, type /nocrossbg, bla bla. Otherwise you can be qued as a part of opponent faction."

1 hour ago, Catchme said:

So, after joining random bg, in your chat could pop a system text saying: "If you dont want to be a part of BG-crossfaction system, type /nocrossbg, bla bla. Otherwise you can be qued as a part of opponent faction."

This would be fine, but make it enabled for everyone if you decide to add it

And if youre in premade group only check if leader has it enabled

2 hours ago, Catchme said:

I vote yes, BUT! Some players still enjoy the RP side of the game and for them, there should be an option to be "unswitchable" to other faction. 

ty for the input. well its not that easy imo, even if you disable it, there will still be horde players in your team (even if you wont be switched to horde).

If you get those people a special q (only disabled players vs each other) would make the problem even worse I guess (results in even longer queues if not talking about no queues for those people)

Imo the best decision would be to just add AvA, HvH and (as it is used right now) AvH. Because I do understnad that some players wont accept playing with Hordes (as alliance) in their faction cause of RP factor etc. AvA and HvH would help the Queue a lot tho.

That one of the problems of Atlantiss, the 'narrow minding'.

There alot things that worked for Blizzard but will not work in Private server because Blizzard had alot more players in each server, as you mentioned "Playerbase"

I once suggested to add NPC Spectator which won't ruin anything to player/community experience and it been denied.

And there is many good Suggestions that benefit with the player in general at Private server that Atlantiss won't add just because Blizzard didn't added it back then in Cataclysm expansion.

Anyway I vote yes. Crossfaction BGs, Dungeons are great.

At Freakz-wow they even had auto Raid crossfaction.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TrollAlwaysWins2 said:

That one of the problems of Atlantiss, the 'narrow minding'.

There alot things that worked for Blizzard but will not work in Private server because Blizzard had alot more players in each server, as you mentioned "Playerbase"

I once suggested to add NPC Spectator which won't ruin anything to player/community experience and it been denied.

And there is many good Suggestions that benefit with the player in general at Private server that Atlantiss won't add just because Blizzard didn't added it back then in Cataclysm expansion.

Anyway I vote yes. Crossfaction BGs, Dungeons are great.

At Freakz-wow they even had auto Raid crossfaction.

100% right imo. Thank you for that post :)

15 minutes ago, versus4 said:

Almost 100 posts

Only one (from administration) who repiled to this topic is Naril

I'm disappointed

Yeah, feelsbadman :(