Not_Dkgodx

Crossfaction BG's

Crossfaction BG's  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see crossfaction BG's?

• Yes
    • No

38 minutes ago, Lethís said:

Yes, I can. I don't like many ppl from alliance and i can not imagine how could i play with them in one team. I'm playing bgs on Horde side, because i want to play together with Horde community, not alliance.
It's not a surprise that Alliance is much better in PvP: more ppl with PvP (and some strong PvE pieces) gear,PvP guilds and ofc more skilled ppl. 
What Horde has? : ofc some great PvPers, but still: 0 PvP guilds, 0 premades, some brainless ppl...
Anyway, this is my opinion: if crossfaction will be here, i'll leave this server... Now, crossfaction lovers, feel free to blame me. 

You see this is a issue becouse that player you hate can still come horde and you will be probably forced to play even if you dont want in some bg with him xD.In that situation you would stop playing aswell ?

Second of all its a random BG for a better quality BG and more skilled people should start making Rated BG regulary.

And I feel sorry that you feel that way about crossfaction pvp but if you was a PVP fanatic like most people are and want alot of ques with not always the same people to face this crossfaction pvp que is an aswome idea.I myself who played on H and A side would love to face some new people mixed up between H and A cos it will be hell of fun.

42 minutes ago, Lethís said:

Yes, I can. I don't like many ppl from alliance and i can not imagine how could i play with them in one team. I'm playing bgs on Horde side, because i want to play together with Horde community, not alliance.
It's not a surprise that Alliance is much better in PvP: more ppl with PvP (and some strong PvE pieces) gear,PvP guilds and ofc more skilled ppl. 
What Horde has? : ofc some great PvPers, but still: 0 PvP guilds, 0 premades, some brainless ppl...
Anyway, this is my opinion: if crossfaction will be here, i'll leave this server... Now, crossfaction lovers, feel free to blame me. 

Play on Alliance for a month and your opinion will change x)

17 minutes ago, Kirraq said:

Play on Alliance for a month and your opinion will change

Play on Horde (solo que, not premade) for a ONE DAY and your opinion will change ;)

1 hour ago, Lethís said:

Good luck on another server ! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Lethís said:

Play on Horde (solo que, not premade) for a ONE DAY and your opinion will change ;)

I really dont know whag you mean tbh, I know for a fact queues on Horde are just fine, the only issue is lack of (good) people which is why Horde loses a lot, crossfaction would actually give horde a chance to win, lol.

I dont understand the "i dont wanna play with horde people, i choosed alliance and i refuse to play along horde side" mentality, like are you guys 12? Those were my thoughts when I just started WoW, hur dur ally/horde for life.. Who cares? Its a damn game and you want to have fun in a game but you cant because there is 40 people playing 1 faction and 0 on other..

Gearing on both factions is a pain in the ass, on horde you will lose most of the time and on alliance, like my buddy Playson said, you can get married before queue pops..

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Not_Dkgodx said:

image.png.a7068dc2e2f474654c897ee51dfef709.png

28 Mins into BG q - 6 pm thursday (peak hours)

Playsons gets wow error, gonna have to requeue again. never lucky.

Indeed wow error after damn 28 minutes queue... #NEVER LUCKY

@Narilrave, where are that 10 minutes queues??? I whana buy some of that !!!

Edited by Playson

I voted for yes.

1) It hurts nobody, in arenas you can also fight ally /horde, same as rated BGs. So why not in random BGs aswell?
2) Faster queuetimes for both, alliance and horde. I've queued several times on horde as a 5m premade just to wait for 5 other hordes to queue up.
3) It brings alot of fun. Meeting players, which you usually don't face makes random BGs more interesting again. Also it helps to balance out horde /alliance win ration. There are people, who just stop queueing, because some alliance players are in queue and they know it.

4) @Lethís  I do understand, that there is a roleplay segment, which means HORDE or ALLIANCE for life.
On retail tho, crossfaction queues are enabled right now to speed up the queues. Also, as Quodan mentioned alrdy... if there are really people, which u hate so much that u can't even play random BGs with then you will have a big problem if those players switch to horde for faster queues.
I do switch from time to time to horde to queue there as a premade, since the alliance queue takes forever.
Trust me, there are alot of horde players, which want to camp me and see me dead in BGs. But you know what, when I am playing on the horde side and try to win the BG as much as I can I've never saw any1 complaining or not healing/trying to win just because I was in their team.
I've even got alot of whispers, if I'm from alliance and that it's nice that I also queue on horde.

5) @Lethís Sad, that you have to leave discord just due to this discussion. If you would be really so straight forward ONLY ALLIANCE or ONLY HORDE then you would have never played RATED BGs with us, knowing that our main chars are on alliance.

2 hours ago, Lethís said:

Okay now we have to enable cross faction thank fuck this pleb will leave at last xD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Playson said:

Indeed wow error after damn 28 minutes queue... #NEVER LUCKY

@Narilrave, where are that 10 minutes queues??? I whana buy some of that !!!

I just queued and waited 12 minutes :P

1 hour ago, Narilrave said:

I just queued and waited 12 minutes :P

Haha @Narilrave, idk what to say about that....

I guess that is like the best scenario you can get :P

Or you are just super lucky.

Playson #NEVER LUCKY

Dkgodx #Believe

Just now, Playson said:

Haha @Narilrave, idk what to say about that....

I guess that is like the best scenario you can get :P

Or you are just super lucky.

Playson #NEVER LUCKY

Dkgodx #Believe

22:03:13 [Quódan] whispers: 15 min que 
22:03:14 [Quódan] whispers: bg
22:03:15 [Quódan] whispers: lovely

perhaps its luck, i dont say that there isnt a problem, sure i agree there's a place to improve i just disagree on the change faction solution for many reasons .

15 hours ago, Lethís said:

I have played both sides, didn't notice any difference.

20 hours ago, Lethís said:

Just be like me, and hate everyone equally.

• Like 1

On 25/1/2018 at 1:26 PM, Narilrave said:

perhaps encourage people who usually dont queue to bgs to start doing so.

Hello,

I'm one of the people who doesn't queue for bgs. I did a few battlegrounds back in the day (may 2016), never had interest to queue again. And let's be honest here, unless you force me at gunpoint, I probably never will. If this was wotlk I would use honor to get uncut gems, and that convenience would be the only reason for me to take part in any pvp activity. If I get whispered (sometimes happen) to join battlegrounds, I queue, letting the pvp communuty to get their queue done, and then go back to my own business, and if this leads to a 10v0 battleground, so be it.

But then, I do understand that everyone has their way of enjoying the game, and forcing my view of the game on other is selfish as best. So by all means, the Mercenary Mode or whatever it was called should be a great idea. Bonus points if you don't force the different race model, but just the Harrowing masks on top of their face!

Something more from me. Now que status is all the time around 30a 0h for example, but 1 month ago que status was 0a 30h. It was like that because alliance was losing all bgs, even PVP guild left bg because they were losing, actually Horde is losing all bgs. We dont need crossfaction, we just need Horde pvpers like in the movie below :) Enjoy watching.

On 25.01.2018 at 4:42 PM, Lethís said:

The best druid leave server :( bye my little worm. 

PRZYMIERZE REMEMBER ;)

F5y5Tdn.jpg

Edited by puchu