Good day community of Atlantiss.

Recently, a friend of mine gifted me a Faction Change (Merry Christmas everybody!), buying it himself and sending it as a gift to me.

The problem is that I forgot to tell him that the toon which I was going to use the Faction Change with was in the Horde, so he was meant to buy Faction Change (To Alliance).

Due to my main character to be in the Alliance, and as it's the first option that appears in the store, he somehow got distracted and bought the wrong item, the Faction Change (To Horde) which I don't need because of X reasons (Our guild is in Alliance side).

TLDR, we bought the wrong Item although shares the same service.

My suggestion is: Could there be a way in which you didn't have to select the Faction to change whether if it's From Alliance to Horde or viceversa, but only the service of Faction Change, making it universal to any toon in your account?

Because these sorts of mistakes, although responsability of the user, which could also be avoided by reading carefully what you buy, I find them sort of unnecessary (unless it's needed, I'm not a developer so I'd like to get more information about this.) to indicate what faction you're changing to.

I find it as a minor issue...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Azhael said:

My suggestion is: Could there be a way in which you didn't have to select the Faction to change whether if it's From Alliance to Horde or viceversa, but only the service of Faction Change, making it universal to any toon in your account?

You want to make this universal because you lack the ability to read "TO HORDE/ALLIANCE"? Buying a faction change is the same as most other transactions on the internet, but it seems like you did not respect it enough to even read half of the title of the product you bought. Also I believe you actually confirm what you are buying, so it took two 'missclicks'. It's completely your own fault (as you say). There is no reason make this proposal.

14 hours ago, Azhael said:

which could also be avoided by reading carefully what you buy

Fixed.

Now now Aloise, dont be so mean. Remember in modern world people need to read manuals to use a basic knife at work x) And this is just one of many funny examples.