wolves4ever

One propose to the team of Atlantis

Hello world of atlantis greatings:

Everytime i play in wow cata.. when i que there is no enough healers/tanks for rhc... longwait .. is 1h or more.. so i thinked about idea..

Why not to create some event.. or giveavay for character level 80... to be tank/healer and  than to level 5 more. and to finaly increase playtime on server and got fun ofc..

I imagine ... then all would love to play first to level to level 85 than instant que in rhc etc.. and would be nice for all player to continue to get gear have fun and chill in your server..

U can do it as new year suprise , or to create some event in pvp pve .. to can get that char :) 

I belive in you :)

Give your opinions or support if u want :) i think is nice idea 

Sincerely Wolves4ever Serbia :)

Hello wolves4ever,

First of all, thanks for sharing your idea with us. We appreciate it.
Secondly, I don't think that your suggestion will work out in the way you have it in mind: the healer and tank are going to stay forever in that spec.
I think that it won't work since we can't force a player to play that spec only, because most players would then use this level 80 boost to get quick level 85s and then switch to another spec during the process.
Besides that, what about the low level dungeons? If someone wants to create a healer, he would basically choose level 80 healer over the level 1 healer, since that is faster. This means that there would be no healers left for the low level dungeons, which don't have a high chance of getting a healer anyway. The same goes with tanks.
Finally, I would like to remind you that we have the option of Scroll of Resurrection becoming available after every important release, to stimulate people to come back. This allows them to boost 1 character to level 80.

Please don't take this too personally, I am just looking at the practical execution of this idea, and I don't think it will work.

Kind regards,

Ununseptium

The original idea was:

Somehow to improve rates of tanks and healers for late game at level 85.. basically there is a long wait in que... 

Somehow... when i que .. alwaus miss tank or healer.. or when got tank no healer for long time... that ruin wow expiriance..

Or to do something about that que.. its really hard on high level to get gear or to do anything...

I understand u u got some point ofc.. but that also happen to high game 85 etc... rare chance for tank in rdf or healer.. even all time on chat.. for raid is searched for tank or healer... 

Lets find some nice way :) To improve that .. so we can all enjoy in wow moments as atlantis gamers :) 

1 hour ago, wolves4ever said:

Somehow to improve rates of tanks and healers for late game at level 85.. basically there is a long wait in que... 

Somehow... when i que .. alwaus miss tank or healer.. or when got tank no healer for long time... that ruin wow expiriance..

Or to do something about that que.. its really hard on high level to get gear or to do anything...

dungeon finder is broken, thats why. 

4 hours ago, Mizunegodx said:

Not blizzlike, lul

Neither is alizabal dropping t12 items and shitload of others but hey we are alive :)

On 11/22/2017 at 9:45 PM, wolves4ever said:

The original idea was:

I understand u u got some point ofc.. but that also happen to high game 85 etc... rare chance for tank in rdf or healer.. even all time on chat.. for raid is searched for tank or healer... 

Lets find some nice way :) To improve that .. so we can all enjoy in wow moments as atlantis gamers :) 

Hello. If I understand correctly - you are speaking of something like this?

Satchel of Exotic Mysteries  This is ACC BOND, gives like 50 g~, gives 1 random item. You usually get almost nothing ,but in rare occasions expensive items. You can get sometimes rare mount drop, minor chance I think).

I am a tank played and of what I have seen - this is for random heroics, where the role which is most needed to be filled - you get this item for finishing a dungeon  by playing that role (usually tanks/healers).

So this kind of "improves" the rate of tanks and healers, but I myself do not find it for a big motivation to roll RDF more.

If there is another thing like this added , depending what it is, it could be a huge motivation. Now I usually go for dungeons when people ask me or beg in world chat if I have time ( I don't  get anything out of dungeons now on my main tank, so just helping random people as you guess it is not so motivational , with all the toxic stuff / behavour). 

So: I think a bonus would make more healers/tanks queue more often for sure. Definitely.

It seems more like a community problem than a server problem to me.  You couldn't pay me to join a PUG as a tank or a healer, even though I normally like those roles.  If you really hate playing tanks or healers at max level, think about why that is.  If you really don't want to do it yourself, make some friends.  If you can't, maybe it's your attitude toward tanks and healers that needs to improve.