ZeroCoolRO

[Addon Request] Auto Guild Inviter

Hello everyone, I write this message in hope that the forum ain't completely dead, and maybe someone will help me.
I made a new guild yesterday, and it is pretty hard to give /w to everyone and ask them if they wanna join you. Someone on world chat,
recommended me some Auto Guild Inviter addon, but I didnt found anything that works.
I had found 2, one was outdated and at the other said something like "change version" or something like that.
Can anyone give me a link for some
good Cataclysm (Atlantiss) version of a Auto Guild Inviter?

Thank you!

Please do not use any of Auto Guild Inviter-shit, no one likes to be bombarded by those while leveling. Better try to advertise your guild in world chat or something.

• Like 2

If I remember properly, admins of Atlantiss for somehow turned off this addon.
And I'm completly happy about that.

@FeralGod, I keep doing that. I try to "spam" (notice the quotes) .. the world chat daily, alot ... but no one seems to care. I even try to whisper guildless players, most simply ignore the whisper.
@Slave I know thats annoying, but those idiots spam alot with that addon they simply abuse it. I wanted to use it like once every 30 - 60minutes. Not 200 times a minute like others ;) 

Then ill keep typing and asking if they wanna join. 
I saw many players inviting me alot in their guild, while I was guildless, so somehow the addon still works, i guess.