Sign in to follow this  
Guillotineqt

Late evening raiding guilds

What sort of guild? Starting (Normal), Midtier (6/7 HC) or midtier/top (7/7 hc farm)?

The guild section offers a lot of insight on current needs of several guilds

Edit: Oh, it is you. You can write to me if there is something I can help with 

Edited by Aloise

Ofc they did, theyre always looking for good players, theres a dedicated section on the forums for the guilds that are recruiting, no good raiding guild is going around forums and fishing for members, you have to make an application for those, i assume youre looking for something high end because you said youre good, but ye, theres a section on the forums and guilds mainly have their raid times, make an app for guilds that you like, if not apps then an ingame interview i guess, i hope you can find something there. 

On 24/10/2017 at 7:57 PM, Pocket said:

Theres plenty of guilds recruiting, you find a guild, a guild doesnt find you.

Good guilds poach capable raiders from other guilds (We can then discuss what a good guild is). I agree they're not looking for 'inexperienced' players, but saying guilds doesn't actively hunt raiders is nonsense. 

Guillotine seems like a fine player to me, but without reputation on a private server it can be tough to find a home through a forum post. Approaching guilds himself will be the best solution I am sure.

Edited by Aloise

Well ye, you approach a guild, that doesnt mean a guilds arent actively looking for raiders, it just means that a good guild isnt going to snipe the forums for randoms. This kinda went the wrong way tho, my apologies, he was just asking if there are guilds that start their raids anywhere from 20 - 21 st, and the answer to that is check out the dedicated forum section.

Edited by Pocket
  • Like 1

I know there is a guild section which i did look through and i didn't find anything there that suited me hence looking to see if anyone happened to know of a guild with these times not every guild recuits on the forum i'm sure. I would have posted it there but there was only the option to post looking for horde or ally here seemed a better place for both sides to view.

• Like 1