Sign in to follow this  
Seperest

Issues with Gatherer and Gathermate

I've tried many different sources for a gatherer addon that says it works for 4.3.4 including the forums here, and a Gathermate addon for 4.3.4 as well. I cannot find any that work. In gaherer I have no mini map or world map functionality and in Gathermate I have World map functionality and occasional mini map functionality, In Gathermate the minimap icons follow my characters arrow instead of staying on the node. I am not running both addons at the same time so thats not the issue. The addons I use are: AtlasLoot, Auctionator (Atlantiss fixed version), DBM, Privstat (From Atlantiss site), Recount, Selljunk, and SlideBar. Anyone have a proven link for Gatherer or Gathermate that work? I'd be fine with either. 

hmm   I don't know of a gatherer mod that overrides the minimap,

maybe try SexyMaps, installed with GatherMate2?

uhm @Seperest i think that I know whats the problem, but I dont remember exactly what to do.
All I can say is that /gathermate2 and look on settings, check / uncheck boxes until those ghost nodes that follow you disappear. I did the same :D 
If i remember you, when ill log in again in like 2 hours ill check gathermate and give you exactly what you should do. :) 

**EDIT: I looked on GatherMate2 options, but really can't find that little thing about you say. Sorry!

Edited by ZeroCoolRO

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been reading around the interwebs about gathermate and ended up here. I have some issues with gathermate as well -- I use gathermate2 and the add-on itself seems to work for me, but I can't get gathermate_sharing to work. It's active and I can see the 'sharing' tab in the gm2 settings but it never updates the nodes of guildies. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Edited by eoimath