Zoxzor

Server population

Zoxzor    0

Hello. So I'm mostly wondering why Atlantiss doesn't have a lot players, due to the fact that Atlantiss is the best blizzlike cataclysm server out there (In my own opinion). Surely it may be due to many things but considering the level of quality on this server shouldn't be at least a little bit more? Perhaps when the release Dragon Soul emerges more people would be interested to start playing on this server?

Edited by Zoxzor

Narilrave    86

At summer alot of players go to vacations, schools and more.

I expect after summer that many innactive players to start playing again, also when dragon soul will come out many players will come back+alot of players will join atlantiss.

Also i dont think population is low, its pretty good atm, people are just used to the 2k+ before summers always.

Zoxzor    0

Ah yeah that's true. I also might have gone a bit far to say that the server has a low player base. It's true that the population is good, just wished it was more. But perhaps it will grow as you said so that's good!

Edited by Zoxzor

Edge004    81

eventually Lichking server will die and they will end up here more refugees. Probably will jump to 3k+ pop

Quodan    123

Most people got already BiS items and FL HC completed so they just waiting for new content.But still 4.0.6 in my opinion was better than 4.3 FL/DS in many perspectives.

Zoxzor    0

I see. Yeah I understand what you mean, I personally liked all of the cata content until DS which to me kind of made wow less good. But that's just me. 

Clem    82

Year and 9 months with FL + summer time. Population should go up after a month or two and even more when DS gets released. Thats my prediction