Sign in to follow this  
gombkafhd

RAF grantable levels question

gombkafhd    0

If my recruited friend got two level 85 characters in Alliance, is it possible for him to grant levels for my level 1 Horde character somehow?

Also it is said that "Recruit characters gain one grantable level for every two levels earned", so if my friend have two level 85 characters, could he instantly level one of my characters from 1 to 85?

Priestelar    5

Hey again Gombkafhd! XD

I myself have done the RAF but i was never able to grant lvls, which doesn't make sense because of  for every 2 lvls you gain 1 grantable lvl. I was never able to grant them for some reason.

The grantable lvls are capped from 1-80 only!

I will link you a screenshot of the RAF Information :) from the website's information centre: https://atlantiss.eu/pages/7

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1

Quro    2

You can't grant levels through RAF between factions. It should have 40 lvls/char to grant.

what i would like to know is if say someone lvled from 1-80    now that said character has 40 lvls to give if that 80 was then lvled 2 85 would it lose the 40 grant able lvls . basically asking if u have to spend those grantable lvls before hiting 81 or 82