Sign in to follow this  
Aethas

Is the Fury Mastery Bugged?

Hi, 

There is probably a thread already about this, but I can't personally find it.

I was looking through the reasons why warriors do not like Fury PvE, and other from the fact that people keep telling me that it blows, one seem to stand out: Mastery is bugged.

Mainly that Mastery does not increase the beneficial abilities create by Enraged.

Is this true? I was hoping to roll out a SMF Warrior.

Best,

Aethas.

Maybe its not as buged, but the prob is the nerf. They nerfed the amount of mastery u start with (from 10 to 4 i think) which is a lot for fury. So RiP the TG dream

Oh ok. Yeah, that is unfortunate. I never actually played Warrior in Cata Retail, but should it be starting at 10? If so, why isn't this a more high-priority issue? It can greatly affect gameplay.

Aethas is is a blizzlike nerf. Normally I think every class starts with 8 mastery, but Blizzard decided to nerf Warriors Fury and Mages Frost giving them I think like 2 Mastery to start with. Also if you check the % bonuses from your enrages you'll see that they do increase with your mastery values (sometimes buffs can show wrong values, the best is to check your character page and see by how much % your Weapon DMG goes up).

6 hours ago, Jenova said:

Aethas is is a blizzlike nerf. Normally I think every class starts with 8 mastery, but Blizzard decided to nerf Warriors Fury and Mages Frost giving them I think like 2 Mastery to start with. Also if you check the % bonuses from your enrages you'll see that they do increase with your mastery values (sometimes buffs can show wrong values, the best is to check your character page and see by how much % your Weapon DMG goes up).

Thats true, but doing something as bad as that they killed fury warriors. You cant find one fury warr on this server. Couse with that nerf u cant play PvE or PvP, feelsbad :(

well i know its not ''blizzlike'' for warrior to have 8 starting mastery, but we all know that blizz made a big mistake with cata :D So be beteter then them ;)

I'd like to give my 2 cents...

I honestly believe that being "in the middle" on DPS charts does not mean talent spec should not be played or isn't viable. On retail (especially in 10 mans) we often used to take classes/specs that have utility or are good for certain job. For example, disc priest has really low HPS in raids, but on Halfus, after the boss recieves %dmg taken increase, he would smite the crap out of him, topping tank to full HP with every cast.

Even if there was no good use for fury in raids, it is still fun spec to play. And WoW is all about fun :)

yea its ''fun'' when arms does 10k more dmg then fury, and then couse of that lack of dmg you have 2 meteors instead of 1 in 4th phase of Rag hc