Sign in to follow this  
Edge004

Rag 10 hc (First try , Zero wipes dbm)

1 hour ago, Elann said:

LioQT0d.png is this real?

kill is a kill :D who actualy cares about postp4 anyway ? :p

For beginners:
Please keep in mind that this video is most probably just a showcase of the fight and not how to play Restoration Druid or even at all IF you want to get the best results out of your class. Hard casting Healing Touch, not using shrooms, having Living Seed talent and not keeping Lifebloom on the tank are the mistakes you should avoid on such fight. On seconds transition phase it is highly beneficial to give everyone at least one stack of Lifebloom, especially after using Jaws of Defeat -> Wild Growth, as it brings you to 10 stack almost instantly, which reduces the cost of this spell to around 40 mana and each tick gives you a chance for instant and free Regrowth. Having excess auras and clicking spells doesn't help too.

When it comes to the fight, I see that shaman knows, that meteors are so stupidly slow on Atlantiss that he could just use Chain Lightning and make sure that the meteor will never get to the path of frost. Why did people run away from the path anyways then? That got me interested.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ashrasmun said:

For beginners: Please keep in mind that this video is most probably just a showcase of the fight and not how to play Restoration Druid or even at all IF you want to get the best results out of your class. Hard casting Healing Touch, not using shrooms, having Living Seed talent and not keeping Lifebloom on the tank are the mistakes you should avoid on such fight. On seconds transition phase it is highly beneficial to give everyone at least one stack of Lifebloom, especially after using Jaws of Defeat -> Wild Growth, as it brings you to 10 stack almost instantly, which reduces the cost of this spell to around 40 mana and each tick gives you a chance for instant and free Regrowth. Having excess auras and clicking spells doesn't help too.

When it comes to the fight, I see that shaman knows, that meteors are so stupidly slow on Atlantiss that he could just use Chain Lightning and make sure that the meteor will never get to the path of frost. Why did people run away from the path anyways then? That got me interested.

wait wait wait is there a person telling me how to play in resto lol ..... bring ur healer to rag hc to make u stupid and outclassed ... If u dont have the balls , i suggest to keep ur mouth shut + misscall me when u kill rag hc from first try (on ur char with zero wipes on DBM ) !! its funny how a person comes from nowhere knows nothing about druid resto

plz tell me how to play with resto dudu

• Like 1

Find it quite stupid to see people calling out him on mistakes. He's the only healer I've seen who can do 20k on Ragnaros, and I've killed it with a lot of different people. No trashtalking from either side :v

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheSzary said:

Maybe my browser is displaying something wrong, but @Ashrasmun has in his signature link to armory of his Druid, where we can clearly see geared resto spec and bunch of achievements prooving that he has at least decent ammount of knowledge about this Spec. And BTW beginning conversation with bragging how awesome you are and promising to outclass everyone isn't going to bring your thread that kind of attention that you initially intended to get. 

ohhh that would be cool, he has the gear and he proved himself. But the question is :  he has balls to challenge me? or its only mouth talk that my guide is bad...

we can keep arguing and i can even say my dad is stronger than ur dad .  i want action on this field . Take it or leave it with a big tail between ur  legs.

+ about the thing ur calling barging. First guild that killed rag hc linked it, same goes with 25 man hc . Why shouldnt a person link first try on rag hc with a kill with zero wipes dbm on a char. In my experiences its something cool and challenging , not something to show off. But i understand ppl will call it barging cz  they are jelly.  

1 hour ago, Phantomlord said:

Next Challenge : Rag 10 hc solo healing - Aviann is waiting for it :D

it can be done :D and im waiting for Aviann to create another druid resto and to be top healer on first try on rag hc with zero wipes on DBM ;)

12 minutes ago, Champk said:

He could prob do 5k more hps if he decided to not be a degenerate and get binds.

ye it might increase by a bit but it will remove the competition completely :(

Just now, Edge004 said:

ye it might increase by a bit but it will remove the competition completely :(

>trashtalking about removing competition when you dont even know the rest of your opponents

2 minutes ago, Edge004 said:

it can be done :D and im waiting for Aviann to create another druid resto and to be top healer on first try on rag hc with zero wipes on DBM ;)

I think that'd be easier than you think. at this point every guild that had on rag for a few months will oneshot him within a blink of an eye. 

Still wanna to continue your self jerk clown fiesta? Be careful because people don't like such self focused assholes

4 minutes ago, trollpowah said:

>trashtalking about removing competition when you dont even know the rest of your opponents

I think that'd be easier than you think. at this point every guild that had on rag for a few months will oneshot him within a blink of an eye. 

Still wanna to continue your self jerk clown fiesta? Be careful because people don't like such self focused assholes

its so easy ah? go and show us then. + ur welc to be my opponent to rikit u on Skada, plz dont be shy i can go afk  10 seconds as bonous 

Jelly binders, jelly binders everywhere... #clickersgetallthechicks just a not-so-daily reminder for you all, cheers x)

• Like 1

@Edge004 Hey, I didn't mean to offend you. There's a reason I wrote For beginners: in bold, so that my message is directed to a specific group of people. You play like you want to, I won't comment on that. I just wanted to be helpful to people, that lurk the forums and are curious "Hm, I see a video! Maybe I can learn how to play <this> on <that> boss!".

I will edit my previous message, so that hopefully it will be clearer who did I want to direct my message to :)

I won't write about my credentials publicly, cause imo it's a bit pretensious. I can PM you that if you really want. I gave some reasoning to why the choices made on the video were wrong, but it got swallowed in this curious discussion of yours.

Noone answered me about the shaman and path thing tho! :P

2 hours ago, Ashrasmun said:

@Edge004 Hey, I didn't mean to offend you. There's a reason I wrote For beginners: in bold, so that my message is directed to a specific group of people. You play like you want to, I won't comment on that. I just wanted to be helpful to people, that lurk the forums and are curious "Hm, I see a video! Maybe I can learn how to play <this> on <that> boss!".

I will edit my previous message, so that hopefully it will be clearer who did I want to direct my message to :)

I won't write about my credentials publicly, cause imo it's a bit pretensious. I can PM you that if you really want. I gave some reasoning to why the choices made on the video were wrong, but it got swallowed in this curious discussion of yours.

Noone answered me about the shaman and path thing tho! :P

np:) druid resto has alot of possibilities to go on its spec, thats why i have 4 resto dudu with 8 resto offspecs, i tried most of them and i guess i find a way that im more comfortable with. Now about that path thing : we said spread since we were kitting it in the ice. But for some reason something went wrong and it get knocked 3-4 times by an unknown mistakes( i guess aoe ) which eventually made me oomed in the long run :D

Now for beginners: i dont encourage to go with this spec unless u mastered it by going 100 rhc and ur mana never goes below 70% ever.

http://freecode.hu/wowtal/eng/?DU#3023.17-2.20-220301332003223100301!-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1

2 minutes ago, Sniprepzgodxz said:

Lul, people hitting on clickers, the only downside I see in clicking is lesser reaction time on everything happening around them.
However I could still outdps every other hunter on the server while clicking lul.

i vote to lose my kill first dudu resto kill ragy hc from first try, zero wipes DBM  For snipgodx unban forums 

12 hours ago, Polaroid said:

I liked the part where he clicks wild growth and continues to go on about how his skill cap has reached god level.

its called stacking  kaioken :P 

WOOOOOOOT

you better delete this video & recount like it never happen xD

Edit:

Catchme you right. kill is kill. (SADLY!)

Your heals were not good in my opinion. but you are not the only one that not looking good.

Weird that group like this had their first meteor spawned at 16%. (@Jenova make Ragnaros great again! 15% custome buff please. jk)

full elitism/salty message right here (i'm sorry!)

I know you fine resto druid. But watching this video was painier than Eclipse 2017

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trollgod said:

WOOOOOOOT

you better delete this video & recount like it never happen xD

Edit:

Catchme you right. kill is kill. (SADLY!)

Your heals were not good in my opinion. but you are not the only one that not looking good.

Weird that group like this had their first meteor spawned at 16%. (@Jenova make Ragnaros great again! 15% custome buff please. jk)

full elitism/salty message right here (i'm sorry!)

I know you fine resto druid. But watching this video was painier than Eclipse 2017

well it was first try no warm up but i understand ur too much jelly and cant sleep so il give u a chance to challenge u with one eye closed, 15 seconds afk in the fight and il pay u 5k gold. So plz dont be shy , after all im just a mouse clicker noob, cum lets see what ur made off.

• Sad 1