lordsesho

An addon that make my SW: death flash when target is under 25%?

i am looking for an addon that do that, but the only similar ive found was spell flash, but looks like a rotation addon and i just want the sw: death an priest execute ability to glow when under 25% someone knows something like that?

if you already have it, you can do similar with Power Aura Classic really easily: (accidentally wrote 3 twice, suck it nerd)

610c4e8156c08e92506398a47f538f6c.jpg

1. type /powa or /pa and click "new"

2. click custom textures and type in your spell id or name (since im a hunter i wont have the spellicon for SW:D loaded so im using kill shot)

optional: change position, opacity etc to suit your needs

first 3. change activation by to health, and threshold to whatever you want (25 % in your case)

second 3. click "enemy target" - this is important as it tells the addon who to check for the health

boom u have a big fuckin icon in the center of ur screen telling u to do something

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sniprepgodx said:

Read what he wanted.
His icon on the action bar to shine when hp% threshold is met.
Anyways Power auras in 2k17? lul?

>the year (504 * 4) + 1

>not manually typing /cast spell

boy arent you an edgy one

Just now, Sniprepgodx said:

Somehow you are managing to be more of a joke here than in-game.
Still meaningless one tho.

the only thing here thats a joke is ur xxxtentacles profile pic mate

@Sniprepgodx @Snipedlol Ok ok, move your quarels to whispers / PMs. You are flooding this topic with nonsense.

I advise you testing both Power Auras Classic and Weak Auras. I used Power Auras since the dawn of my adventure with WoW, but I have to test Weak Auras, because presumably it's a way lighter (less memory consumption) addon than the former.

Hello lordesho!

I'm sorry for being late to the party but I just saw this topic. You can use the addon attached to this post. It shows the activation border around SW:D when your target is under 25% health.

If you'd like me to make any modifications to it, feel free to pm me on this forum or on Loneryna on the Alliance side.

Here's a link that will be active for the next 30 days as a backup: CLICK ME!

SWD.rar